• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Workplace Betrayal and a Tragic Loss: Remembering My Friend

In summary, the "Long Story, Gone Friend" collection is a line of kitchen tools and cookware offered exclusively by Pampered Chef. It is inspired by the idea of gathering with friends and family to share a meal and create lasting memories. Each item is designed with both functionality and style in mind, using high-quality materials and innovative features. Pampered Chef offers various promotions and discounts for this collection, so be sure to check with your consultant or the website for any current deals.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hello all,

Those of you who are my FB friends have heard some of this saga, but for the rest, I'll summarize.

There was an incident at work. I was the victim. There was a witness. She was my good friend. I got her into my conservation organization, she hung out with my caver friends on weekends, and we spent a lot of time together trying to save Michigan's caves, in addition to all of the time we spent together at work. She was my supervisor several years ago, and I learned a lot from her.

She passed away very unexpectedly two days ago.

I hadn't spoken to her since the day I was terminated from my job. I don't know why, but I suspect that the company put her under a gag order because of what she witnessed. She never contacted me, and because I didn't want to put her in a compromising position, I never contacted her.

Please pray for her and her family. Her family lives in Florida...she lived up here alone, and they are devastated. She was all her nieces had of their father's side of the family, and they were all very close.

Thank you!

Praying. I am so sorry to read about your loss. Remember the many good times.

Prayers on the way, how terrible!

My thoughts are with her family--and with you. Thank you for the inspiration to contact one of my friends
Marghi

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Prayers said.

(((hugs))) Even under the estranged circumstances, it's obvious that you still cared deeply for her. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

so sorry to hear this Jean -everyone is in my prayers.

{{{hugs}}}.....and prayers

I'm so sorry for your loss!! (((hugs)))

What is the "Long Story, Gone Friend" collection?

The "Long Story, Gone Friend" collection is a line of kitchen tools and cookware offered by Pampered Chef. It includes items such as knives, measuring cups, and baking dishes.

Why is this collection called "Long Story, Gone Friend"?

The name of the collection was inspired by the idea of gathering with friends and family to share a meal and create lasting memories. The phrase "long story" represents the stories and memories shared, while "gone friend" refers to the bond and friendship that is strengthened through these gatherings.

Are these products only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "Long Story, Gone Friend" collection is exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant in your area by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool.

What sets the "Long Story, Gone Friend" collection apart from other kitchen products?

The "Long Story, Gone Friend" collection is designed with both functionality and style in mind. Each item is made with high-quality materials and innovative features to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Plus, the charming designs and colors add a touch of personality to any kitchen.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available for the "Long Story, Gone Friend" collection?

Pampered Chef offers various promotions and discounts throughout the year, including for the "Long Story, Gone Friend" collection. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current deals or sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies