• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Major Prayers for a Friend & Mother.

In summary, to request a Major Prayer for a friend or mother, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant, host a fundraiser, or submit a request on their website or social media pages. There are no specific requirements for a Major Prayer and they accept all requests regardless of religious beliefs. You can request a Major Prayer for anyone, even if they are not a Pampered Chef customer. The time frame for receiving a Major Prayer may vary, but they strive to fulfill all requests in a timely manner. Donations can also be made to support Major Prayers for friends and mothers through their website or by contacting a consultant.
WLMcCoy
A friend of mine was in a car accident last night. She is paralyzed from the waist down & there's an 80% chance she is paralyzed from the neck down. She's a young, beautiful single mother of a 6 year old boy. As a mother, I can't get her off of my mind. PLease pray for her, her son, & her family.

Sending up prayers for a miraculous cure Whitney. We know it can happen!

Defintely praying!

Praying for your friend and her family - how tragic - may she find strength in the coming days.

More prayers being sent, both for her and her son!

More prayers coming her way!!

God is good. She lifted both arms off the bed last night before she had surgery. It's a good sign for her upper half. Still praying that the waist down paralysis will turn out to be temporary. Thanks for the prayers.

I'm praying for her as well. Brings things into perspective on what is important this time of year. Please keep us posted.

Prayers here, too. May the recovery continue to be great!

Oh how horrible! Prayers for her and her family!

Prayers said.

Prayers went up. Please let us know about her status as it comes. How tragic, but the Lord can work it for good.

She can move her feet a little!! Praise God! She still can't sit up or grab things, but she's getting stronger. The told her she was paralyzed waist down & possibly shoulder down. Prayer works, always remember that!

Wow, what a Blessing! God is good! I'll pray she continues to heal!

Thank you for the update!! God is good!

Just now reading this...prayers of praise for the good news so far, and continued prayers for healing!

1. How can I request a Major Prayer for a friend or mother?

To request a Major Prayer for a friend or mother, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or host a Pampered Chef fundraiser where a portion of the sales will be donated to the cause. You can also submit a prayer request on our website or social media pages.

2. Are there any specific requirements for a Major Prayer?

There are no specific requirements for a Major Prayer. We accept all prayer requests for friends and mothers, regardless of their religious beliefs or background. Our goal is to spread love and support to those in need.

3. Can I request a Major Prayer for someone who is not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, you can request a Major Prayer for anyone, even if they are not a Pampered Chef customer. We believe in the power of prayer and want to support as many people as possible during difficult times.

4. How long does it take to receive a Major Prayer for a friend or mother?

We strive to provide Major Prayers as quickly as possible, but the time frame may vary depending on the number of requests we receive. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to fulfill all prayer requests in a timely manner.

5. Can I make a donation to support the Major Prayers for friends and mothers?

Yes, you can make a donation to support the Major Prayers for friends and mothers through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Your donation will go towards helping us continue to offer this special service to those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies