• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer for Friend in Icu in Critcal Condition and Her Family

In summary, a young mother of two beautiful girls lost her third child due to complications during delivery. She is now in critical condition and may have to undergo further surgery. Her friend asks for prayers for her and her family during this difficult time. Other friends and members of the conversation offer their condolences and prayers for the mother's physical and emotional healing, as well as for her family's well-being. They trust in God's power and ask for His love and comfort for the grieving family. There is an update that the mother is doing better physically, but her spirit still needs to be lifted up in prayer. The conversation ends with a prayer for the mother's continued healing and strength for her and her family.
yummybytes
Silver Member
My friend Nicole is a young mother of two beautiful little girls and had her third child on the way. She was due in early December. We had been planning a night of cookie making and on Thursday afternoon we got an email from her that her blood pressure was up and she was being put on bed rest. Sadly, she lost the baby at 2AM on Friday. They had to take him via C-Section. She lost a lot of blood in the process and is in cricital condition in the ICU. She's overwhelmed with pain and grief right now and is still not out of the woods yet as her blood count is very low and she may have to have a radical hysterectomy.

Please lift her, her husband and family up in prayer at this amazingly difficult and tragic time.

God, please watch over her, and her little angel, Cody Scott, who is in his hands in heaven now. Please keep her here to mother her two beautiful girls who need her so badly. I know that you are all powerful and trust in you.
Amen

How heartbreaking for your friend - I'll be praying for her and her family at this extremely difficult time. May her body heal and God watch over her and her family.

Oh Jenn I am so sorry. I will add them all to my prayers. That is just so awful!:(

Prayers are definitely being sent up!
I can't imagine the pain she is in...emotional and physical.

Oh heavenly Father, I lift up this mother to you in her time of need. Physically and emotionally she needs your strength right now. I pray that you would touch her body and take away the pain she is in. I pray that her body heals quickly from this surgery and that no further surgery would be needed. Make her whole again!

I pray also for her emotional wounds right now. She and her family need you very much right now. Surround all of them with thoughtful caring medical staff, family, and friends to lift them up through their words and deeds. Show them with no uncertainty of your love for all of them through actions of those around them!

Thank you, Lord...I know that you hear our prayers for Nicole and her family and that you are answering them right now....in your awesome and heavenly name, Amen.

I empathize more than you will ever know. Please let us know when she recovers.

Just got an update that Nicole is doing VERY good today. She's feeling very strong. The gravity of what has happened has not fully hit her yet. While her physical body is healing, we still need to keep her spirit in our prayers.

Thanks everyone.. she's a really phenomenal person and your prayers mean so much to me, our other friends and most of all her and her family!

Praise GodThank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will continue to pray.

Debbie :D

Thank you Jesus for her improvement! I pray that she continues to get stronger and stronger!

Thanks for keeping us posted Jenn!

That is really sad. I will keep your friend in my prayers. God knows what is best, even when we don't think so.

I will keep them in my prayers. This is so sad and I know we do not understand why these things happen even though we know God is in control it is still hard to deal with.

Oh... my heart aches for her... Dear Jesus... we lift this sister of ours up to you... we pray for protection for her heart as it mourns the loss of this dear son.. bless her with courage and strength and draw her and her family close to you. In this horrible time of loss she also needs her body to continue to heal dear Lord. Please heal her quickly so that her energy can go to being with her children and her husband and that together, with YOU as their strength, they can go on... her empty arms will be SO much more painful than her surgery ... please dear Jesus.... comfort these dear souls! amen

I'm so sorry. They'll be in my prayers.

1. Can you provide a specific prayer for my friend in ICU in critical condition and her family?

Dear Lord, we ask that you surround our friend in ICU with your healing love and comfort. We pray for strength and peace for their family during this difficult time. May your presence be felt in the hospital room, bringing hope and restoration. Amen.

2. How can I pray for my friend's family while they are in the ICU?

Heavenly Father, we lift up the family of our friend in ICU and ask for your unwavering support and guidance. We pray for wisdom for the medical team and that your healing touch will be upon the patient. May your peace and strength be with the family as they navigate this challenging situation. Amen.

3. Is there a specific scripture I can pray over my friend in ICU and her family?

Dear God, we claim your promise from Psalm 30:2, "Lord, my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me." We pray for complete healing for our friend in ICU and for your presence to bring comfort and peace to her family. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

4. How can I support my friend's family through prayer during this time?

Gracious Father, please give us the words to pray for our friend's family. May your Holy Spirit intercede on their behalf and bring them strength and comfort. We also ask that you surround them with a supportive community and provide them with whatever they need during this challenging time. Amen.

5. Can you suggest a prayer for when I don't know what to pray for my friend in ICU and her family?

Heavenly Father, we come before you with heavy hearts, not knowing how to pray for our friend in ICU and her family. We ask that your Spirit intercedes for us and brings your perfect will to this situation. We trust in your love and sovereignty and pray for your peace and strength to sustain them. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Gina M