• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Jennifer and Family

In summary, Jennifer Porter's son, Jeremy, was killed in a car accident while on his way home from a trip with friends. The accident also claimed the life of another passenger. Jennifer, a single mother, is left to grieve the loss of her son who would have been a sophomore at Mizzou in the fall. The online community is sending their thoughts and prayers to Jennifer and her family during this difficult time.
flemings99
Gold Member
I know she isn't on CS, but I know how loving our group is and she can use all the extra prayers.

Jennifer Porter, signed May 2011 was notified last night that her son Jeremy was killed in a car accident. He and some friends had gone out of town and were headed home. They think he fell asleep and hit a tree. 1 other person in the car was also killed.

Jennifer is a single Mom. Her son Jeremy would have been a sophomore at Mizzou this fall.

Please keep her in your prayers. She also has a younger son.

How horrible. I'm so sorry to hear this.

How awful!! Praying for Jennifer and her family as they go through this terrible time.

I am so sorry for your friend's loss. My prayers will be with Jennifer and her family on this devastating news. May God be with them all.

How horrible. Thoughts and prayers with her and the family.

:( Awe, my heart goes out to them for their loss.

So tragic. May God be with her to hold and comfort her in this horrible time. May he give peace to her heavy heart.

So very sorry to hear for Jennifer's incredible loss... It is a very difficult thing to lose someon you love and having that be your child is unbelieveable unbearable...
We wish her peace and comfort in these coming days, months, and years...
prayers to all of them...

So Sad! My heart and prayers go out to her!

I am so sorry for everyone involved. I will keep her and everyone who was touched by her son in my thoughts.

Prayers for Jennifer and her family. I am so very sorry.

My prayers to her and her other son...what a terrible terrible tragedy

Prayers for her and the family.

So tragic. Hugs to all who loved him.

I can't even imagine what she is going through, a parent's worst nightmare. May God hold her in His hands.

Sandi

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/06/28/2981434/mu-saxophonists-killed-in-car.html#storylink=rss

Here's the link for information about him. Sounds like he was an amazing young man!

1. How can I support Jennifer and her family through prayer?

One of the best ways to support Jennifer and her family through prayer is to simply keep them in your thoughts and prayers. You can also reach out to Jennifer and her family directly to ask if there are any specific things they would like prayer for.

2. Are there any specific prayer requests for Jennifer and her family?

Yes, there are specific prayer requests for Jennifer and her family. Some of these requests may include healing, comfort, strength, and peace during this difficult time.

3. Can I send my prayers to Jennifer and her family anonymously?

Yes, you can send your prayers to Jennifer and her family anonymously. You can do so by sending a card or letter without your name, or by simply keeping them in your thoughts and prayers without reaching out directly.

4. How often should I pray for Jennifer and her family?

There is no set frequency for how often you should pray for Jennifer and her family. It is up to your personal preference and schedule. However, it is always meaningful to continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers over time.

5. Are there any specific prayers or verses I can use for Jennifer and her family?

There are many prayers and verses that can be used for Jennifer and her family. Some examples include the Serenity Prayer, Psalm 23, and Philippians 4:6-7. You can also personalize your prayers for Jennifer and her family based on their specific needs and situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • WLMcCoy