• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My Daughter and Her Family in Difficult Times

In summary, Crystal's daughter's step-grandfather passed away unexpectedly after being released from the hospital following hip replacement surgery. He had trouble breathing and passed out while trying to get to the hospital. He will be missed by his family, who will be traveling for the funeral. Crystal asks for prayers for her daughter and her family during this difficult time and for guidance on how to support her daughter.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Hi everyone - needing some prayers for my oldest DD today. Her dad called (we're divorced) and said he needed to see her. He came out to our house & talked with her for a bit. His father-in-law passed away very unexpectedly this afternoon.

He had gotten out of the hospital after hip replacement surgery earlier this week. He was doing great with that, his walker & everything.

He had some trouble breathing this morning (completely unrelated). His wife & daughter (my DD's step-mom) were there & took him to the car to get to the hospital. On the way to the car, he passed out. Daughter is a nurse & started trying to wake him up while they called 911. They live in the country so it took a bit to get to them. The ambulance finally got a faint pulse, loaded him in the ambulance & took off. On the way, he passed away. He was a good, good man and will be missed.

Prayers please for my dd and her other family that will be hurting for a while to come. They have family that's out of state and have to travel for the funeral. Prayers for me to know how to help my baby girl. :(

Crystal, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry to hear this.

I am so sorry, Crystal. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter.

Sorry to hear about your families loss, prayers are coming to you from Va.

Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's step-grandfather's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time. It must be especially hard for your daughter, and I can only imagine how tough it must be for you as well. Please know that I am here to support you and your daughter in any way that I can. If there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Sending love and strength your way.

1. How can I use these prayers for my daughter and her family?

These prayers can be used in a variety of ways, such as incorporating them into your personal prayer routine, sharing them with your daughter and her family, or even using them as inspiration to write your own personalized prayers for them.

2. Are these prayers specific to a certain religion or belief system?

No, these prayers are written in a universal and non-denominational way, making them suitable for people of all faiths and beliefs.

3. Can I customize these prayers for my daughter's specific situation?

Absolutely! These prayers are meant to be personalized and tailored to your daughter and her family's specific needs and challenges. Feel free to add or remove words and phrases to make them more meaningful for your loved ones.

4. Can I share these prayers with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share these prayers with anyone who may find them helpful. However, please respect the copyright and do not use them for any commercial purposes.

5. Can these prayers help my daughter and her family during difficult times?

While these prayers cannot solve all problems, they can provide comfort, strength, and hope during challenging times. They serve as a reminder that they are not alone and that there is always a higher power watching over them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies