• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How is this family coping with their recent tragic losses?

In summary, "Please Pray for This Family" is a platform for the community to come together and show their support and love for a family in need. You can submit a family for consideration on the website and share their story on social media using the hashtag #PleasePrayForThisFamily. Donations are not collected through this platform, but you can reach out to the family directly for financial support. Families from all over the world are welcome to be featured on "Please Pray for This Family" as it believes in the power of prayer and the support of a global community.
Jennie4PC
My mom just called me tonight to tell me that a guy that I went to HS was killed in a car accident tonight. I wonder how his dad is doing. In the past 6 yrs he has now lost 2 kids (both to tragic accidents) and his wife due to cancer. The guy that died also had a wife that was about 2 months pregnant. She was the one driving the car and she was taken to the hospital with no injuries but they wanted to take precautions due to her pregancy. What I am hoping is the faith of the family can help them get through this horrible tragedy and knowing that their family will be together forever.

Oh, my! I will keep them in prayer.

The poor family. They will be in my prayers.

Praying for their family.

Praying as well. How tragic!

How horrible! Prayers being said for all of them...

Oh no...LOTS of prayers coming their way.

What is the purpose of "Please Pray for This Family"?

The purpose of "Please Pray for This Family" is to ask for prayers and support for a family in need. It is a way for the community to come together and show their love and compassion for a family going through a difficult time.

How can I submit a family for "Please Pray for This Family"?

If you know of a family that is going through a challenging situation and could use the power of prayer, you can submit their information on our website. Our team will review the submission and determine if it is appropriate for our platform.

Can I donate to the family featured in "Please Pray for This Family"?

At this time, we do not collect donations for the families featured in "Please Pray for This Family." However, we encourage you to reach out to the family directly if you would like to offer financial support or other resources.

Is "Please Pray for This Family" only for families in the US?

No, we welcome submissions for families from all over the world. We believe in the power of prayer and the support of a global community, and we are happy to feature families from different countries and cultures.

Can I share the featured family's story on social media?

Yes, we encourage you to share the featured family's story on social media to spread awareness and gather more prayers and support. Please be respectful and considerate when sharing and use the hashtag #PleasePrayForThisFamily.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
mary k