• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for Chuck & Mary Sue's Family

In summary, Wendy's wife, Chip's wife, and a dance instructor passed away very suddenly last night. They are still trying to figure out what happened and what may have led to their deaths.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting a prayer request here, but I can tell from reading them that I can count on you for at least some good thoughts!

Please keep my friends Chuck and Mary Sue and their son, Chip and his daughters Ashley and Stephanie in your prayers. Chip's wife, Wendy, passed away very unexpectedly last night. They aren't even sure what happened fully yet. She was teaching a dance class and started feeling sick, so, she went outside for some air, where she collapsed. EMT's were right next door and almost immediately started working on her. She died 2 hours later in the hospital. It is all very sudden and EXTREMELY sad! Wendy was 39 years old! She was one of those perpetually happy people who I would have guessed was in great shape. Their wedding is one of my best memories from growing up. It was an example to me of what I wanted to be on my wedding day -- full of bliss for my husband. I can't even wrap my head around this tragic event except to ask for prayers for my friends.

I'm also writing it as a reminder for those of us who have not set up a will for ourselves yet. Mary Sue mentioned to my mom that she doesn't think Chip and Wendy had one. This is yet another tragic example of someone dying very young! I know we have been dragging our feet getting one set up, but we won't be anymore. This is just a sidenote though.

Please, pray!

TIA, Jane

thinking of you and the family. Sorry for your lose.

Prayers for Wendy and all the people she touched may they find comfort during this time of loss.

Thank you for your prayers!

I'm so sorry for this loss. I hate death, hate it when kids lose a parent, and when a spouse loses their companion in life... I'm just very sorry and will pray for them.

Praying for the children, their father and everyone else involved.

How sad. They will be in my prayers.

Praying, Jane. May God, as always, use this tragic incident for His glory, and provide strength and comfort to Wendy's family and friends.

I'm so sorry. Praying..... How tragic.....

This is so sad. I'll be praying for them.

So very sad! Prayers and thoughts being sent -

1. What is the reason for the prayer request for Chuck & Mary Sue's family?

The reason for the prayer request is that Chuck & Mary Sue's family is going through a difficult time and is in need of support and comfort through prayer.

2. Can you provide more details about Chuck & Mary Sue's family?

Due to privacy reasons, we are unable to share specific details about Chuck & Mary Sue's family. However, we ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this challenging time.

3. How can I submit a prayer for Chuck & Mary Sue's family?

You can submit a prayer for Chuck & Mary Sue's family by leaving a comment on our social media post or by sending us an email with your prayer.

4. Are there any specific requests for the prayer for Chuck & Mary Sue's family?

At this time, there are no specific requests for the prayer. We ask that you pray for strength, healing, and comfort for Chuck & Mary Sue's family during this difficult time.

5. Can I send a physical card or gift to Chuck & Mary Sue's family?

We appreciate your thoughtfulness, but at this time we are not accepting physical cards or gifts for Chuck & Mary Sue's family. Your prayers and positive thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angel7581
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Brenda.the.chef