• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for a New Consultant's Family

In summary, a prayer request for a new consultant's family is a call for prayers and support for a Pampered Chef consultant and their family. This is offered because we believe in the power of community and support during the challenging time of starting a new business. To submit a request, one can reach out to their consultant or contact customer service. There are no specific guidelines, but we ask for respectful requests that include the names of the consultant and their family members. Showing support can be done through prayer, words of encouragement, and offering any assistance.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
We have a brand new consultant in my Director's downline whose family really needs your prayers. This is a young Army couple. He is only 30 years old and they have three children ages 4 months, 1 1/2 years, and 3 years. They found cancer in his rectum (not colon). Well, it is Stage 4, inoperable, and has spread to all his organs.

Please pray for this young family. We know that our God is a God of miracles so anything can happen. Please feel free to add this family to any prayer chains. They are the Toland family.

Thank you.

How awful! They will be added to my prayers.:(

They will be in my prayers.

Debi~

Thanks for letting us know about this need. I pray that God works a miracle in his body!

Oh, how very sad. The family will be in my prayers.

Prayers here too.

I'm a military mom...and will ask others to pray also.

Debi,

I will say a prayer as well.

Donna

WHOA that is serious!! I will definitely keep this family in my prayers. I know that God has a reason for things that happen. Keep us posted Debi. My prayer tonight will be that God perform a miracle in this man's life.

I'll be in prayer.

What is a prayer request for a new consultant's family?

A prayer request for a new consultant's family is a request for prayers and support for a Pampered Chef consultant who has recently joined the company and their family. It is a way for our community to come together and show our support for our consultant and their loved ones.

Why do we offer prayer requests for new consultants' families?

We offer prayer requests for new consultants' families because we believe in the power of prayer and support from our community. Starting a new business can be challenging and having the support and prayers of others can provide comfort and strength during this time.

How can I submit a prayer request for a new consultant's family?

To submit a prayer request for a new consultant's family, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. We will then share the request with our community and keep the family in our thoughts and prayers.

Are there any specific guidelines for submitting a prayer request?

There are no specific guidelines for submitting a prayer request for a new consultant's family. We simply ask that the request is respectful and includes the name of the consultant and their family members in need of prayers.

How can I show my support for a new consultant's family through prayer?

You can show your support for a new consultant's family through prayer by keeping them in your thoughts and prayers, offering words of encouragement and comfort, and reaching out with any support or assistance you may be able to provide. Your support and prayers mean the world to our Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies