• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief

In summary, The purpose of "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief" is to offer support and comfort to the Ferrel family during their time of loss. Anyone can participate in this by joining the online prayer group, sending a physical card or letter, or offering support in person. It is not a fundraising platform, but rather a way to offer prayers and support. To stay updated on the family's journey through grief, you can join the prayer group or follow their social media accounts.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all....A lady in my church very unexpectedly passed away this morning. Her name was Kaye. To add to matters, her sister was killed in a house fire less than 6 months ago, so her parents and family have already dealt with some serious grief this year. She and her sister were both in their early 60's, so her parents are in their 80's and I can't imagine what they are dealing with. They are older, so have health problems themselves...and now another hard blow has come to their family. Please keep the Ferrel's (their last name) in your prayers to help them through this time.

Thanks, I know that by posting this they will have even more prayers being said on their behalf and I trust (as do they) that God's hand is on them.

Oh Kelly, how sad. Prayers being sent....

So sad, sending prayers their way.

Praying for God's comfort!!!

Praying for their family

Goodness! I'll keep them in prayer.

Prayers coming their way...

Prayers on their way!

praying for this family...

What is the purpose of "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief"?

The purpose of "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief" is to offer support and comfort to the Ferrel family during their time of loss. It is a way for others to show their love and offer prayers for the family as they navigate through their grief.

How can I participate in "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief"?

To participate in "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief", you can join in the online prayer group or send a physical card or letter to the family. You can also offer your prayers and support in person if you are able to do so.

Who can participate in "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief"?

Anyone can participate in "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief". It is open to friends, family, and anyone who wants to offer their support and prayers to the Ferrel family during this difficult time.

Can I make a donation to the Ferrel family through "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief"?

No, "Prayers for the Ferrel Family in Grief" is not a fundraising or donation platform. It is solely for offering prayers and support to the family. If you would like to make a donation, please reach out to the family directly.

How can I stay updated on the Ferrel family's journey through grief?

You can stay updated on the Ferrel family's journey through grief by joining the online prayer group or by following their social media accounts, if they have any. You can also reach out to the family directly to ask for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies