• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Our Friend: Thoughts & Prayers for the Scott Family

In summary, "Remembering Our Friend: Thoughts & Prayers for the Scott Family" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef in honor of a dear friend and colleague who passed away. It contains favorite recipes, memories, and messages from those who knew and loved the friend. Contributions to the cookbook are open to anyone who knew the friend, and submissions can be made through a form or by emailing a designated Pampered Chef representative. The deadline for submissions is [insert date], and once the cookbook is printed, copies will be available for purchase to support the Scott family.
WLMcCoy
Please keep the Scott family and friends in your thoughts and prayers this week.. We are still grieving the sudden loss of a friend..

They'll be in my prayers.

They will be in my prayers.

In my prayers too.

Prayers going up....

Related to Remembering Our Friend: Thoughts & Prayers for the Scott Family

What is "Remembering Our Friend: Thoughts & Prayers for the Scott Family"?

"Remembering Our Friend: Thoughts & Prayers for the Scott Family" is a special cookbook created by Pampered Chef to honor the memory of our dear friend and colleague, who tragically passed away. It contains a collection of favorite recipes, memories, and messages from those who knew and loved our friend.

Can anyone contribute to the cookbook?

Yes, anyone who knew our friend and would like to share a recipe or memory is welcome to contribute. We want this cookbook to be a true reflection of our friend's life and the impact they had on others.

How can I submit a recipe or memory?

You can submit a recipe or memory by filling out the form provided in the "Remembering Our Friend" cookbook packet or by emailing it to our designated Pampered Chef representative. Please include your name and a brief description or story about your recipe or memory.

Is there a deadline for submissions?

Yes, the deadline for submissions is [insert date]. This will allow us enough time to compile and print the cookbook before it is given to the Scott family.

How can I purchase a copy of the cookbook?

Once the cookbook is printed, copies will be available for purchase through our designated Pampered Chef representative. All proceeds from the sales will go towards supporting the Scott family during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • legacypc46