• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Join Me in Sending Prayers to Linda & Her Family After Tragic Loss?

In summary, a woman shares the terrible news that her friend has lost her husband to a sudden heart attack at a young age, leaving behind his wife and two children. Others offer their condolences and prayers for the family to find comfort and strength during this difficult time.
time2cook
I just received some terrible news. One of my friends just lost her husband to a sudden heart attack. Larry was just 45 years old. He leaves behind his wife and 2 children (12 and 9). Please keep this family in your prayers. Thank you. Linda

That is very sad to hear. I can't imagine losing my DH!!!! :(

I'm so sorry to hear this - how sad - may you be able to help comfort your friend in this sad time.

Father God... we will never pretend to understand Your will and what you allow... but we kneel at your feet... and we long for comfort for this family. Wrap your arms around them Jesus... hold them close and wash over them with your love. We lift them before you and pray that you will be right there encompassing them... In Jesus name... Amen

My heart goes out to your friend and her kids............

quiverfull7 said:
Father God... we will never pretend to understand Your will and what you allow... but we kneel at your feet... and we long for comfort for this family. Wrap your arms around them Jesus... hold them close and wash over them with your love. We lift them before you and pray that you will be right there encompassing them... In Jesus name... Amen

Ditto!

I would be crushed if I lost my DH! Prayers for Larry's wife and kids!!!

quiverfull7 said:

Amen.

I'm so sorry...I lost my closest friend a year ago yesterday. She left behind her husband and two teenagers. She was my biggest support when I lost my Dad and nephew a few years back and it seemed so strange to go through her own passing without her. I will keep your friend and all their family in my prayers. While we might not always obtain the understanding of 'why', God does provide peace.

I pray that God will keep this family in His loving hands...I feel horrible for their loss.

They'll be in my prayers.

Sending prayers and hugs your way! May you remain a pillar of strength for your friend during this tragic time.

I will be praying for this family. Sometimes we may not understand things, but thankfully our Jesus does.

I will be praying for you and your friends family.

Sorry to hear that...sending prayers to her and the family ~

1. How can I contribute to "Prayers for Linda & Her Family"?

To contribute to "Prayers for Linda & Her Family", you can offer your thoughts and well wishes for Linda and her family during this difficult time. You can also consider making a donation or sending a gift to show your support.

2. Who is "Linda" and why does she need prayers?

Linda is a member of the Pampered Chef community who is facing a challenging situation. We are asking for prayers and support for her and her family during this time of need.

3. Can I share this with others outside of the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, please feel free to share "Prayers for Linda & Her Family" with anyone who may want to offer their support and prayers. The more love and positivity we can send Linda's way, the better.

4. Is there a specific prayer or message I should include in my contribution?

There is no specific prayer or message that you need to include in your contribution. Simply express your support and well wishes for Linda and her family in your own words.

5. Will Linda and her family be able to see the contributions and messages?

We will make sure that Linda and her family receive all the contributions and messages sent through "Prayers for Linda & Her Family". Your support and love will be shared with them during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u