• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for My Mom: Can You Help?

In summary, you can submit a prayer request for your mom even if you are not a member of Pampered Chef. To do so, simply fill out an online form on their website with your mom's name and a brief description of the request. Your mom's name and request will be kept confidential and will only be shared with their prayer team. She will be included in their prayers for one month, but you can submit a new request if needed. You can also provide updates on your mom's situation through their online form or customer service team.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
My uncle called this morning, my mom had been taken by ambulance to the hospital she had a stroke this morning. the dr. had released her on Tuesday a week after her surgery.
Please keep her and my family in your thoughts & prayers.
Teresa

Sorry to hear this Teresa - I'll keep your mom in my prayers.

Your mom is in my prayers

~

Teresa-

My mom had a stroke about 5 years ago. Email me if you would like to talk.
I will be praying for you and her!

[email protected]

Teresa my prayers are with you and your family.

Lord, please bless Teresa...few things in life hurt more than not being with our family when they are ill. Bless her mother and heal her body, Give the doctors the knowledge they need and the wisdom to use it to help her in the very best ways. Bless them all Lord in this trying time. We lift them up before you Jesus and pray believing that YOUR arms are wrapped around them all. In your precious name, Amen

Oh, wow, Teresa. Your mom and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ditto Diane - praying for you and her.

I'll keep you both in my prayers.

You and your Mom are in God's loving hands...I pray that he touches her body and she bounces back quickly with no leftover symptoms!

1. Can I submit a prayer request for my mom even if I am not a member of Pampered Chef?

Yes, absolutely! The Pampered Chef community believes in the power of prayer and we are more than happy to include your mom in our prayers, regardless of your membership status.

2. How do I submit a prayer request for my mom?

You can submit a prayer request for your mom by filling out our online form on the Pampered Chef website. Simply provide your mom's name and a brief description of the prayer request.

3. Will my mom's name and prayer request be kept confidential?

Yes, we understand the sensitivity of prayer requests and we will keep your mom's name and prayer request confidential. We will only share the information with our prayer team who will be lifting up your mom in prayer.

4. How long will my mom be included in the prayer requests?

Your mom will be included in our prayers for one month. After that, we encourage you to submit a new prayer request if you feel the need for continued prayers.

5. Can I provide updates on my mom's situation after submitting a prayer request?

Yes, we would love to hear updates on your mom's situation! You can provide updates through our online form or by contacting our customer service team. We believe in the power of prayer and would love to celebrate with you if there are any positive changes in your mom's situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefpenny99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • nikked