• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Another Prayer Request for My Mom

In summary, Laurie asks for prayers for her uncle who has cancer and her mother who is experiencing stomach pain and blood in her urine. She updates that her mother's tests for cancer came back negative and she has pockets in her bladder that are filling up with old urine. She thanks everyone for their prayers and believes in the power of prayer.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I'm sure by now you all will probably be tired of me asking for your prayers. Some of you may have seen my previous post for my uncle in New York who has in opperable cancerous tumor that has spread to his brain and bones. Thank you for your prayers.

However, I am completely in tears "writing" this request. My mother has been having alot of pain in her stomach and a lot of blood in her urine. Her doctor called her last Friday and said that she thinks she has cancer. She has to go in and get some testing done on December 13th. She is scared of what they will find.

Please pray that the results will come back and everything will be okay. I would be completely devasted if I lost my mother, as would my children. She has been my backbone and my best support system through out the last 10 years for me. I'm trying to think positive, however, at times it is hard, and I just cry and can't stop.

I am sooo sorry! My prayers will be said for you and your mom. Don't ever feel sorry for asking for prayers. :angel:

Wow, I"m so sorry to hear that.:( You and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

Oh Laurie, I feel for you! I pray that God will provide a positive outcome and bring healing for your Mom, whatever the cause is!

Remember also...God gives you the strength that you need, when you need it. Give Him your worries and he will hold you and your family up!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Laurie,

Your mom and your family are in my prayers - keeping good thoughts for a positive outcome!

You'll all be in my prayers.

Laurie,
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! I lost my mom almost 21 years ago now. I cannot believe it's been that long ago! I was pregnant with our now 20 year old daughter.
My mom had colon cancer, and I miss her terribly, even now.

On a more positive note, however, I did recently have a hostess who was experiencing similar symptoms as your mother. Blood in the urine is always scary. It took several weeks for them to rule everything out, but it ended up being either a kidney or a bladder infection. I forget which, but I'm pretty sure it was a kidney infection. She's fine now! I hope the same outcome for your mom!

No matter what, though, cherish her! You only get one!!

Blessings,
Paula

Laurie - my prayers are with you, your mom, and also praying for wisdom for the Doctors.

Laurie--You and your mom are in my prayers. I know God hears us when we pray. Remember Jesus will not put you through more than you can handle. Stay strong and know that everything will be alright.

Thank you all for your prayers. This is extremely difficult, in that my mom is who everyone leans, myself included. I had to pyschologically blackmail her into getting the appointment made. She is also my grandmother's caregiver. She is in the second stages of Alzheimers.

I told her it wasn't fair to her grandchildren that she didn't want to take the test because of the taste of what she has to drink (they are actually going to give it her in an IV) and that she was being really selfish. It hurt me sad bad to talk to her that way, but it worked, because as you saw in my original post her apt's on Dec. 13th.

I so truly believe in the power of prayer, because I have been praying hard about some financial difficulties that we have been having and my prayers were answered this afternoon, when I made a call to my mortgage company this afternoon. :)

Again, thank you all for your prayers. Have a great weekend!

Laurie,

I'm thinking about you and your mom!! Lots of Prayers headed your way!

And NEVER EVER EVER feel guilty about asking for prayer. It's free, powerful, and given with LOVE. There is never a reason to be sorry for that!

Well, Mom went in for her test today. She has to follow up with the Urologist (sp) next Friday at 9:00 am. So another week of waiting.

Thank you all for your prayers. Please keep them coming for the test results to be okay.

Have a great week!

Update on Mom ~ 1/8 Kinda grossMy Mom finally got her results last night and she is cancer free! :sing:

She has little pockets in her bladder that are filling up with old urine (I know YUK!!). She more in likely have to have surgery to fix the problem, but at least she is going to be okay.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

Hey, that's great news overall! Yeah!

pamperedpals said:
My Mom finally got her results last night and she is cancer free! :sing:

She has little pockets in her bladder that are filling up with old urine (I know YUK!!). She more in likely have to have surgery to fix the problem, but at least she is going to be okay.

Thanks for all of your prayers.

I am late in finding this thread and was about to post that I'll be praying for you mom - and now I just read this one! I am SO SO SO happy to hear it's nothing TOOOOO serious and that she is going to be ok! I will keep her in my prayers for a safe surgery and an easy recovery!!!:D

That's great news. I'll keep her in prayer until the problem is fixed.

What is the best way to submit a prayer request for my mom?

The best way to submit a prayer request for your mom is to visit our website and fill out the "Prayer Request" form under the "Resources" tab. You can also call our customer service hotline and provide the details over the phone.

Will my mom's name be shared publicly when I submit a prayer request?

No, we respect the privacy of our customers and their loved ones. Your mom's name will not be shared publicly unless you specifically request for it to be included in our prayer list.

How often will my mom's name be included in your prayers?

We have a dedicated team of prayer warriors who pray for all the submitted requests daily. Your mom's name will be included in our prayers every day until you request for it to be removed.

Can I request for a specific type of prayer for my mom?

Yes, you can specify the type of prayers you would like for your mom when submitting your request. Our team will pray for her health, strength, and anything else you may request for.

Can I provide updates on my mom's condition after submitting a prayer request?

Yes, we welcome updates on the condition of your mom. You can submit an update through the "Contact Us" form on our website or by calling our customer service hotline. We believe in the power of prayer and would love to hear about positive changes in your mom's health!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies