• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for My Uncle & Aunt

In summary, Laurie's uncle had surgery for cancer of the cheek, but the tumor has spread and he is in a lot of pain. Laurie's aunt is beside herself and is asking for prayers.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I'm not a frequent poster, but I am a frequent looker. I'm asking for you to pray for my uncle.

He has had numerous surgeries for cancer of the cheek. They did skin and muscle graft's and he has been doing pretty well. He went back to the hospital today and he has some swelling behind his eye. My aunt found out it is a cancerous tumor and inopperable. It has spread to his bones and brain.

My aunt is completely beside herself, as expected. Please send your prayers to them in New York.

Thank you.

Dear Jesus, please be near and wrap these two and their families with your love and comfort. In a week where we look for the things we are so thankful for, these dear souls are hurting and scared. Please be near and send them angels and family and friends to minister to them right now and in the days and weeks to come. Be with the medical staff that attends to them. Bless all those around them with tenderness and compassion. Be with Laurie as she absorbs this news and reaches out to them as well. Lord, we lay our prayers before you knowing that you are already there. Please give them your peace. Amen

Laurie - I had to do a double take when I read this! I thought you were talking about my uncle for a minute!!!!! Everything is exactly the same except the story about today! But my aunt/uncle live in Illinois.I will be praying for them!

Diane-Thank you. Made me cry. I'm at work, and doing my bes to hold it together. Alot of people say I look alot like my aunt, so we have a special bond.

Janet-I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. Your aunt and uncle will be in my prayers also. My uncle looked, before he lost a ton of weight, like John Candy's twin. He was has a wonderful sense of humor and has always made me laugh.

They, and you, will be in my prayers.

God Bless you and your family during this time...may our prayers heal your heart.

^j^ ^j^ ^j^

My Uncle lost is his battle this past Saturday morning, December 22nd. His services are today. Please lift my Aunt up with your prayers.

Thank you.

Laurie I am so sorry to hear about your uncle I am sure Christmas was really hard. You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Laurie - So sorry to hear! I hope your family stays strong through this, and looks forward to finding new blessings for 2008.I hope he had a peaceful and not so painful end surrounded by family that loved him.

So sorry to hear, Laurie. I'll be praying for your family today.

Laurie,

I am very saddened to hear of your aunt's (and your) loss. Please know that your family is in my prayers.

I'm so sorry. I will be praying for all of you.

Laurie,

I am so sorry for your loss- I will keep you and your family in my prayers at this very difficult time.

Related to Prayer Request for My Uncle & Aunt

1. Can I submit a prayer request for my uncle and aunt even if they are not members of the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, absolutely. Our prayer request program is open to anyone who is in need of spiritual support and encouragement, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef.

2. How do I submit a prayer request for my uncle and aunt?

You can submit a prayer request for your uncle and aunt by filling out the form on our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please provide the names and any specific details or prayer intentions in your request.

3. Will my uncle and aunt's names be shared publicly with the Pampered Chef community?

No, we respect the privacy of all individuals and will not share any personal information without their consent. Your prayer request will be kept confidential and only shared with our dedicated prayer team.

4. How long will my uncle and aunt's names be included in the prayer request list?

We will keep your uncle and aunt's names on our prayer list for one month. If you would like their names to be included for a longer period of time, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate your request.

5. Can I receive updates on the status of my uncle and aunt's prayer request?

Unfortunately, due to the high volume of prayer requests we receive, we are unable to provide individual updates. However, rest assured that our prayer team will continue to pray for your uncle and aunt and their intentions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jasonmva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ellietheresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • Brenda.the.chef