• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you send a prayer for my uncle in the hospital?

In summary, my uncle is currently in the hospital with Alzheimer's and is having a very difficult time breathing. His wife is unable to be with him and his lungs are deteriorating. He is having a CAT scan tonight to see if there is anything wrong with his lungs. He is a very sweet man who would do anything for anyone and misses his wife very much.
ellietheresa
Please send out a prayer for my uncle who is currently in the hospital. His wife has Alzheimer's and cannot be with him. His lungs are deteriorating and is having a very difficult time breathing. He is having a CAT scan tonight. He is a very sweet man who would do anything for anyone and misses his wife very much.

Thank you....

Sorry to hear of your uncle's illness. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

ellietheresa said:
Please send out a prayer for my uncle who is currently in the hospital. His wife has Alzheimer's and cannot be with him. His lungs are deteriorating and is having a very difficult time breathing. He is having a CAT scan tonight. He is a very sweet man who would do anything for anyone and misses his wife very much.

Thank you....
My heart goes out to you and your family- and especially your uncle and aunt. I will most certainly lift all of you up in prayer. May God comfort and give peace to all of you, and may His healing touch bless your uncle and aunt!

Sending prayers your way! God Bless him and the family.

Very sad, prayers for your uncle

Oh, I'm so sorry. He will be in my prayers, as will the rest of the family.

Many prayers coming your way. Very sad!

Thank you guys so much! I truly appreciate it. My uncle is having another lung test today but I haven't heard how it's gone yet.

Thank you again so much for the prayers and thoughts!

ellietheresa said:
Thank you guys so much! I truly appreciate it. My uncle is having another lung test today but I haven't heard how it's gone yet.

Thank you again so much for the prayers and thoughts!

Thanks for the update- I iwll continue to pray for him!

You and your family are in our prayers. Alzheimer's is the most cruel disease to strick any family. All of my grandparents were stricken with Alzheimer's and I'm afaid for my parents and myself.

I do believe that your Aunt is already watching over your Uncle. Love is powerful.

Prayers to you....

1. Can you please pray for my uncle who is undergoing surgery?

Absolutely! We will keep your uncle in our thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

2. My uncle has been diagnosed with a serious illness. Can I request prayers for his healing?

Of course! We believe in the power of prayer and will pray for your uncle's healing and strength during this difficult time.

3. My uncle is going through a tough time. Can you pray for him to find peace and strength?

We would be happy to pray for your uncle to find peace and strength during this challenging time. Our thoughts and prayers are with him.

4. My uncle is struggling with addiction. Can you pray for him to find the strength to overcome it?

We will definitely pray for your uncle to find the strength and support he needs to overcome his addiction. We believe in the power of prayer to bring about positive change.

5. My uncle is in the hospital and needs prayers for a speedy recovery. Can you please pray for him?

Absolutely! We will keep your uncle in our thoughts and prayers for a quick and full recovery. May he be surrounded by love and healing energy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies