• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for Dad's Surgery Tomorrow

In summary, Alison's father is having a 5 hour surgery in the morning to put stints in his legs. His health has deteriorated and he has been in the hospital multiple times in the past. Alison is nervous and asks for prayers from her friends. The surgery goes well and no stints are needed. The numbness in his legs may be due to diabetes and Alison hopes he will take better care of himself now. Her friends continue to pray for her father's health.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I am not one to write for prayer requests, however my Dad is having a 5 hour surgery in the morning and I am extremely nervous. They are going in to put stints in his legs. He had stints put in his heart just over 3 years ago and survived that. However, his health has deteriorated and he has been in the hospital multiple times since then. I don't know why, but I have a knot in my stomach and a lump in my throat. Please say a quick prayer for him. The surgery was decided upon less than a week ago, so I haven't had much time to process this one. Thank you in advance for your prayers - I don't think I am enough on this one.

Sending prayers for your dad.

Praying your dad

I'll be praying, Alison.

Prayers being said ~ hope all is going well!

Here too Allison - keep us updated! My uncle just had unexpected similar surgery a few weeks ago. He had 5 bypasses 3 years ago and 3 were blocked already.

Praying for your dad. Keep us posted.

Praying for you and your dad.

Thanks for all the prayers! The surgery went really well and they didn't have to put in any stints after all! They think that his numbness in his legs could be from diabetes (which before they just said he has pre-diabetes). So now here's to hoping that he will finally start taking better care of himself! Once again THANK YOU to all my cheffer friends who took a minute out of their day - it made a difference!

Alison I will continue to pray for your father.

missed this thread until just now. I'll pray for him now though! Glad they didn't need to do the procedure, after all.

Ali, I'll pray for your dad. Please keep me filled in! :)

I didn't see this till now, either! Glad to hear that today went well, and that there was no stints needed as of today! Tell him to take care of himself now!! I pray that he sees the seriousness here, and listens to his doctors for his treatment/diet that he will need to do now.

{{{HUGS}}} to you!

1. What is the purpose of a prayer request for my dad's surgery tomorrow?

The purpose of a prayer request is to ask others to join you in praying for your dad's surgery. Prayer can provide comfort, strength, and support during difficult times, and can also bring hope and healing.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for my dad's surgery tomorrow?

You can submit a prayer request in various ways, such as through a church or religious community, online prayer groups, or by simply reaching out to family and friends and asking them to pray for your dad. You can also create a prayer request on social media or through a prayer app.

3. Can I specify the details of the surgery in my prayer request?

Yes, you can include specific details about your dad's surgery in your prayer request. This can help others understand the situation and pray for your dad's specific needs. However, it is also important to respect your dad's privacy and only share what he is comfortable with.

4. Is it okay to request prayers from people of different faiths?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to request prayers from people of different faiths. Prayer is a universal practice and can bring comfort and support regardless of one's religious beliefs. It is important to be inclusive and open to all forms of prayer and support.

5. How can I show my gratitude for those who pray for my dad's surgery?

There are many ways to show your gratitude for those who pray for your dad's surgery. You can send a thank you note, give a small gift, or simply express your appreciation in person. You can also update them on your dad's progress and let them know how their prayers have helped. Most importantly, keep them in your thoughts and prayers as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
pchockeymom