• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for Friend's Son - Accident

In summary, Ryan's family decided to let him go after he fell in a pool and was not breathing. It is unclear what caused the accident, but his family is hopeful that something good will come from it. There are prayers being sent for his healing and for the family of the boy who died.
cat
Gold Member
Hi All,

Just wanted to ask for prayer for my friend's son, Ryan. He fell in a pool while on vacation at his grandpa's house in TX. When he was rescued out of the water, he was not breathing. He was revived and was in the ICU last night because his heartbeat and breathing were not strong. He's only 7 years old.

Thank you very much for your prayers...

Praying for the boy and the family.

You have my prayers for Ryan and his family

Prayers being sent. I can't even imagine.:(

I will be praying Cat!!!! Just have faith! Thank Jesus for his full healing and just believe!!! Faith prayers is what God needs to do His work!;) :angel:
My heart skipped a beat when I read your post, because my son's name is Ryan! I pray and believe he will have a complete recovery with no signs at all, that it ever happened!;)

Wow! So many things going on right now that need prayer.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to him and his family!

Will keep him in prayer for a complete and quick recovery!

Prayers from Cincinnati as well. Please keep us updated on his prognosis.

Prayers coming right up...

I'll be praying.

It's hard because we are in NJ and my friend and her kids are on vacation in TX. I was talking to a mutual friend and she said apparently, it wasn't as simple as Ryan falling in the pool (which I thought was odd because I was sure he could swim!). I'm not clear on the details, because I haven't been able to speak with anyone who was actually at the scene...but if I hear anything, I will let all of you prayer warriors know!

As of this evening, Ryan is in a coma at the hospital. The doctors suspect some (hopefully very little) brain damage as well.
Sigh...I can't stop crying everytime I think about it!

Thanks again for your prayers!

Oh, Cat, I'm sorry - my heart is heavy right now. I am praying for your friend's son right now, as well as for his entire family. How awful to have this happen in the first place, but then to be so far away from home on top of it.

Also, I pray that whatever was the cause of this incident, the right people will become aware of the circumstances, and whatever actions are prudent are taken.

I pray for God's covering and comfort for all concerned.

Please keep us posted.

Sending a prayer.......

Update - Sad NewsThanks for all your prayers...

God called Ryan home last night. Apparently there was too much brain damage and his parents decided to let him go. How heartbreaking!!! I couldn't stop crying when I heard. I can't imagine the pain his parents must be going through. But I know that God has a reason for everything and something good will come out of this.

Praying hard for his mom and dad and baby sister right now!!! And his grandpa, who is not a Christian....maybe now he will want to know more about Jesus...

Awww....so sorry to hear about that! I hope something good can still come out of the incident. I will still be praying for the family. I cannot imagine losing one of my kids!!!!

Oh Cat, I am so sorry!

I will keep the family in prayer...hope you find out the whole story soon, and that God gives peace if this was an accident to those who were home. That would be hard to deal with...feeling guilty.

I am glad to hear that you have hope in your heart...God knows the whole situation and has a greater plan. I hope that it becomes clear over the next days and weeks how He can use this situation and this poor little boy's death to speak to those who need to hear Him.

I know that during the time after my Mom passed away last June and at her funeral there were at least FIVE people who accepeted Christ as their Savior. Hopefully Ryan's family can see positive outcomes like that...it is so helpful to be able to see God's hands at work especially during a tough time like this.

I pray for peace for all involved...pray that God will speak to the family through the love and actions of those around them...pray for healing to come to everyone who knew Ryan.

God bless,
Kelly

Cat,
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Ryan. That had to be a tremendously difficult decision for his parents to make. So very sad.

You and Ryan's family will be in my prayers.

I'm so sorry. The family and friends will be in my prayers.

Cat!!!!

I am so sorry. I can't even imagine the pain his parents are going through!
If he did have brain damage it is best that he is in a better place now.
Kids are so full of life and it wouldn't have been good if he was just like that.
My prayers are with you and his family.

:angel:

WOW! You know this is hard! I am really sorry to hear about little Ryan. Thank God he had Christian parents, heaven will be blessed with a good little man. I know God has all the answers, but I question "why" people have to go through the tough times that they do. I am praying for all the people involved including you Cat. Remember God's grace is sufficient for all of us and we have to rely on Him through these times. Take care and I will praying for you.

Cat - I am so so sorry to hear about Ryan. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Related to Prayer Request for Friend's Son - Accident

1. How can I submit a prayer request for my friend's son who was in an accident?

To submit a prayer request for your friend's son who was in an accident, you can reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or submit your request online through our website. Our team will make sure to include your friend's son in our prayers.

2. Is there a specific format for the prayer request?

No, there is no specific format for the prayer request. You can share as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with. Our main focus is to offer prayers and support for those in need.

3. Will my friend's son's name be mentioned in the prayers?

Yes, we will mention your friend's son's name in our prayers. We believe that including the person's name helps personalize the prayer and brings a sense of comfort to those in need.

4. Can I request for ongoing prayers for my friend's son's recovery?

Yes, you can absolutely request for ongoing prayers for your friend's son's recovery. Our team will continue to keep your friend's son in our prayers until we receive an update from you.

5. How long does it take for the prayers to be offered?

Our team offers prayers daily, so your friend's son will be included in our prayers as soon as we receive the request. We understand the urgency in these situations and will make sure to offer our support and prayers immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
MissChef