• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for Boss' Son Daniel After Serious Bike Accident?

In summary, Daniel, a 16-year-old boy, was hit by a car while riding his bike and suffered serious injuries including lung contusions and a head injury. His boss reached out for prayers and many individuals prayed for his quick recovery. After being in the hospital for a couple of weeks, Daniel is now at home and undergoing occupational therapy. He has no lasting physical effects and is working on regaining cognitive skills and speech.
susanr613
Gold Member
I'm reaching out to you all....

I just got an e-mail from my boss:

"Daniel was hit by a car while riding his bike yesterday afternoon. He was seriously hurt but is now stable...He has some lung contusions. And worse he has a head injury. Not sure of the extent. Depends on the degree of swelling...."

FYI, Cheffers, Daniel is 16.

So, please pray and include Daniel Rosenheck in your prayer circles.

Many thanks -

Susan~

Prayers going up now!

praying hard for Daniel's quick recovery!

more prayers for Daniel

prayers going his way. Let us know how he is doing.

Susan- I was hit by a car when I was 15 and the EMT's told me to pray---I will pray that Daniel will have as quick a recovery as I did, with no lasting side effects or brain/nerve damage- I will lift the family and doctors up in prayer as well!

Kids bounce back quickly- I believe and pray that he will too!!! Please keep us informed... I'll pray for peace for Daniel's parents, too. That has to be hard to go through...

thank you for letting me know about your accident and recovery kacey, as well as your prayers!

Done. Please let them know we are all praying for Daniel as well.

How tragic and scary!
I pray for a speedy and full recovery for Daniel!

Wow!! prayers for him and his parents,
16 is when you worry about them having car wrecks not bike wrecks

Re: Prayers needed for boss' DS - UPDATE :)Thank you for your prayers. I am thrilled to report that Daniel is HOME and in outpatient occupational therapy, just a couple weeks after being run over by a car!

He has no lasting physical effects, and is working hard to regain cognitive skills and speech.

Thank you again -

I'm praying for him.

Woo hoo! I'll be praying for his continued healing.

Re: Prayers needed for boss' DS - UPDATE :)
susanr613 said:
Thank you for your prayers. I am thrilled to report that Daniel is HOME and in outpatient occupational therapy, just a couple weeks after being run over by a car!

He has no lasting physical effects, and is working hard to regain cognitive skills and speech.

Thank you again -

That's wonderful news!

That is SUPER news!!! PTL!!!;)

What is the purpose of "Prayers Needed for Boss' Ds"?

The purpose of "Prayers Needed for Boss' Ds" is to request prayers from our Pampered Chef community for our boss' family member who is going through a difficult time.

Who is the boss' family member in need of prayers?

We respect the privacy of our boss and their family, so we cannot disclose the specific details of the situation. We ask that you keep their family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Can I share this request for prayers with others outside of the Pampered Chef community?

We appreciate your desire to spread this request for prayers, but we ask that you please respect our boss' privacy and only share this within our Pampered Chef community.

Do I have to pray for the boss' family member if I am not religious?

While we understand that not everyone may share the same religious beliefs, we ask that you please keep the boss' family member in your thoughts and send positive energy their way during this challenging time.

Is there anything else I can do to help the boss' family member?

At this time, the best way to support our boss and their family is through thoughts and prayers. We appreciate your concern and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
jrstephens