• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for My Nephew and His Wife

.....I'm feeling better too! I can go off of my liquid diet..... but I'm liking the liquid diet thing too..... Ryder Matthew is doing well and is still on a ventilator, but is stable. Prayers for him and his family continue.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
On Sunday afternoon my nephew's wife gave birth to their youngest son, they found out four months ago their would be major health problems, the major one is that he does not have a diaphram(sp?) among some other health issues....He was born Sunday afternoon he was breathing on his own and crying on his own. Sunday afternoon that had to put him on some oxygen and a heart monitor. So far the little guy is being a real fighter and progressing really well.. BUT they have to do Surgey. Please keep my family in your prayers.....if anyone needs a huge fighting chance it's this little boy. His name is Ryder Matthew....

TIA!!!

Praying for Ryder to keep fighting and thriving - and congratulations to your nephew and his wife!

Praying for all of you

I will keep y'all in my prayers, Leah. Be sure to keep us updated:angel:

Praying for all of you

I'll keep him and your family in my prayers

I'm keeping little Ryder and his family in my prayers.

I'll be keeping Ryder and your family in my prayers.

I will be sure to keep this little man in my prayers. I hope goes well for him and his family.

I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers!

I"ll keep him in my prayers too! Are they in the pacific northwest too? I used to work in the operating room at Seattle Childrens Hospital. If that's where they're going I can tell you they have a terrific staff. I hope everything goes well. Tina

Praying...

I'll keep Ryder and his family in my prayers.

tinat51796 said:
I"ll keep him in my prayers too! Are they in the pacific northwest too? I used to work in the operating room at Seattle Childrens Hospital. If that's where they're going I can tell you they have a terrific staff. I hope everything goes well. Tina

They live in Utah... Ryder is at Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake City ....

Thanks for the prayer everyone!!! It means a great deal to me and my family!! :)

Leah Ryder will be in my thoughts and prayers. Just remember PCH is a really good hospital.

Jennie4PC said:
Leah Ryder will be in my thoughts and prayers. Just remember PCH is a really good hospital.

My sister you to work for the head of genetics department at PCH.......... that is my nephews mom.

Leah, I hope that little fighter keeps fighting!

Prayers for little Ryder and your family coming right up...

Leah,

Primary's is a good hospital too. I'm sure he's getting great care. I bet it's hard to be so far away (assuming you're still in OR). I'll keep your family in my prayers. Tina

tinat51796 said:
Leah,

Primary's is a good hospital too. I'm sure he's getting great care. I bet it's hard to be so far away (assuming you're still in OR). I'll keep your family in my prayers. Tina

Unfortunately Great Auntie Leah is in Oregon... man that sounds weird " Great Auntie Leah" I am not even 30 years old LOL....... anyways unforuntally Great Auntie Leah is still in Oregon...becasue I myself had to have some oral surgery:( done this morning.........

That's right! I forgot that I had seen a post earlier today where you were saying you had to have some dental work done. I hope you're doing good too!

It's weird to think of being a great aunt, isn't it? I'm 40, just had my first (and only) child last year and earlier this year I became a great aunt. It's kind of crazy to think about!

Have a great night! I need sleep. Tina

UpdateMy great newphew is still fighting the fight of his life..... he is still on a ventalator but he is stablized....... he is doing better... but not out of the woods yet!!!

Thanks for the update Leah. I will keep him in my prayers.

Are u feeling better?

I am feeling a little better.... I can go off my liquid diet ...... I had my stiches removed this morning..... but I am kinda liking this liquid diet thing LOL

1. Can I submit a prayer request for my nephew and his wife even if I am not a member of Pampered Chef?

Yes, we welcome prayer requests from anyone in need of support and encouragement.

2. How long will it take for my prayer request to be shared with the Pampered Chef community?

Our team works diligently to review and share all prayer requests within 24 hours of submission.

3. Can I provide specific details about my nephew and his wife's situation in my prayer request?

Yes, you can share as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with. Our community will keep your nephew and his wife in their thoughts and prayers regardless.

4. Will my nephew and his wife be contacted directly by Pampered Chef regarding their prayer request?

No, we respect the privacy of all individuals and will not contact them directly. However, we encourage you to share any updates or progress with us so we can continue to support and pray for them.

5. Is there a limit to the number of prayer requests I can submit for my nephew and his wife?

No, there is no limit. We are here to support you and your loved ones in any way we can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MamaChef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies