• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you spare a prayer for my sister in the hospital?

In summary, Debbie's younger sister is in the hospital with septicimia and it is serious. Her family is asking for prayers for her.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I need a favor from my PC family. I got a call from my dad this evening and my younger sister is in the hospital with septicimia. It is pretty serious and she just had a baby June 18th. They said the infection started in her kidneys, but they won't know more until tomorrow.
If you guys could say a little prayer for her I would appreciate it.

Prayers coming your way...hope everything turns out for the best!!

will be praying for you and your family!

I'll be praying, too!

I will be praying for your sister and your family

PrayingI will definitely keep that in prayer. I will be having baby number five soon and it's horrible to just have a baby and then have to go back to the hospital. I had to do that TWICE.
With my second child I had an infection from remnants of the placenta left inside of me.
With my fourth child, I had to have my gall bladder removed!!

Please let her know we are praying for her and that we hope she feels better soon.

Debbie :D

Prayers heading her way as well as the families! Please let us know how things are tomorrow!

Prayers sent!!!

Prayers being sent to you and all of the family.

Absolutely....my prayers for your sister, you & your family.

Please keep us updated.

I'll be praying.

Lifting her up in prayer now....and well as the baby and those caring for him/her.

Leslie,
How is she doing this morning?

I'm praying for her. How terrible. How is she doing today?

I talked to her this mornng. She seems in good spirits, but is worried. She wants to come home, but I have talked her into staying. Her fever has spiked at 103 and she is having hard chills. She is scared because this can kill her and her dr told her that. I think that is something they should have not told her because now she is worried that she is dying. It is really hard being 3 hours away and not being able to do anything for her. She doesn't want me to come down because there is nothing I can do. They have made arrangements for the girls, but it has taken alot of juggling. Thank you all for your prayers and if you could continue them, they would be appreciated. She is expected to be in the hospital for another 7 days.

Doctors can suck sometimes but they do have to disclose every possibility even when it comes across so insensitive!!!!

We are praying for her! Please keep us posted!

Praying for your sister and family.

7 more days in the hospital?! Wow!

She (and the baby and your family) are in my prayers.

I certainly hope they are able to give her some good news soon! I can't imagine what she is going through, being sick, in the hospital and away from her newborn...or is the baby allowed to be with her?

The baby comes to visit, but she can't stay long. And without knowing where the septicemia came from they are trying to be careful since Addy is so little.

krzymomof4 said:
The baby comes to visit, but she can't stay long. And without knowing where the septicemia came from they are trying to be careful since Addy is so little.
I wondered about the possiblity of the baby getting sick as well. I will keep them all in prayer.

Keep us posted!

Your sister is in my prayers

Your family is in my prayers. I hope she will be fine.

well they found out that she is not contagious, so the baby can go and visit. I wanted to let everybody know that I will not be on here until the weekend. The arrangements they have made for the baby are not working out, so I have to go down in the morning to take over.
See you all when I get back
Love ya all!! and thanks for the prayers. Pray for me also. It has been 4 years since I have taken care of an infant. I hope I haven't forgotten how.

You will do just fine. Bless you for being able to care for her.
I'm so glad she is not contagious and she gets to see her baby.

Related to Can you spare a prayer for my sister in the hospital?

What is "Need to Ask for Your Prayers"?

"Need to Ask for Your Prayers" is a collection of prayer requests and support for our Pampered Chef community. It is a place where consultants and customers can come together to ask for prayers for themselves or their loved ones.

Who can submit a prayer request?

Anyone in the Pampered Chef community, including consultants and customers, can submit a prayer request. We welcome all requests and will keep them confidential within our community.

How can I submit a prayer request?

To submit a prayer request, you can either reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or submit it directly through our website. Simply fill out the form with your name, email, and prayer request, and our community will come together to support you.

What should I include in my prayer request?

Please provide as much information as you feel comfortable sharing. This can include the name of the person in need of prayers, their relationship to you, and any specific details or updates you would like to share. You can also specify if you would like the request to be kept confidential or shared with the entire community.

Can I submit multiple prayer requests?

Yes, you can submit multiple prayer requests. Our community is here to support you through any difficulties you may be facing. We encourage you to reach out whenever you need prayers or support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TiffanyK
  • nikked