• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Prayer Request for Cousin and Sister

In summary, a prayer request for your cousin and sister is a way to ask for support and intercession from others in times of need. You can submit a prayer request through various channels and can request specific prayers for their needs. Sharing personal details is a personal decision and it is important to respect their privacy. You can offer support and comfort by reaching out to them, providing practical help, and continuing to pray for them.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Saw on FB that my cousin, Peggy, was in the local hospital ER. Reached her daughter and she said that she was showing weakness, confusion, and other symptoms so Home Health wanted her checked out. They were still in the ER as of 9:00 p.m.

When I called my sister to let her know, she told me she was going in to have the batteries replaced in her pacemaker at 1 p.m. TOMORROW (Wednesday)! She has had it a little over 7 years. While it is a "routine" thing, she will be put on a heart monitor since without the pacemaker, her heart does not beat right. She will remain in the hospital at least 3 hours afterwards when she can't move... Please pray for everything to go well for her. She is 69 and a diabetic with high blood pressure so any surgery is risky.

As I was putting all this in my calendar on my cell phone, I realized tomorrow is also the 28th anniversary of my Daddy's death. I usually do okay on this anniversary but with all that is going on, please keep me in your prayers!

And you shall have my prayers

Praying! Lord, lift up this woman and her family; we claim for them health and your happiness - Amen!

1. What is the purpose of a prayer request for my cousin and sister?

A prayer request for your cousin and sister is a way to ask for support and intercession from others in times of need. It is a way to seek comfort, guidance, and strength from a higher power during difficult or challenging situations.

2. How do I submit a prayer request for my cousin and sister?

You can submit a prayer request for your cousin and sister through various channels, such as through your local church, online prayer groups, or by reaching out to friends and family. You can also personally pray for them and ask others to join you in prayer.

3. Can I request specific prayers for my cousin and sister?

Yes, you can request specific prayers for your cousin and sister. It is important to be specific in your requests, as it helps others to know how to pray for them. You can ask for prayers for their health, well-being, relationships, or any other specific needs they may have.

4. Is it okay to share personal details in a prayer request for my cousin and sister?

Sharing personal details in a prayer request for your cousin and sister is a personal decision. Some may feel comfortable sharing specific details, while others may prefer to keep it more general. It is important to respect their privacy and only share what they are comfortable with.

5. How can I offer support and comfort to my cousin and sister while waiting for prayers to be answered?

Offering support and comfort to your cousin and sister can be done in various ways. You can reach out to them and let them know that you are thinking of them and praying for them. You can also offer practical help, such as running errands, preparing meals, or providing emotional support. Most importantly, continue to pray for them and trust in the power of prayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ahammons