• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion This Little Guy and His Family Need All of Our Prayers!

In summary, Braedon Monthony is a 7-month-old boy who has been diagnosed with Meningococcemia and is currently in the PICU at Buffalo Childrens Hospital. His parents are staying at the hospital due to the nearby Ronald McDonald House being at capacity. Please keep this family in your prayers.
Karen
Gold Member
First of all let me start by saying that I don't know this family personally, however it is a friend of a friend. Mom works part-time and dad was recently laid off and is out of work.

Braedon Monthony is a soon to be 7-month-old little boy who has been fighting the flu for the past couple of weeks. They kept taking him back to the doctor and giving him antibiotics with no success. Mom took him to the ER yesterday and they flew him to Buffalo Childrens Hospital. He was diagnosed with Meningococcemia, it is a blood infection that affects the spinal cord and blood vessels. He has been in Buffalo Childrens PICU since April 14th in a sedated state and giving antibiotics.

The doctor's did not think he would make it through the night last night, but he did so he is definitely a fighter! I've seen some pictures of the little guy and it just breaks my heart (I can't figure out how to post the link to the FB page).

Normally the parents of patients in Children's Hospital can stay at the nearby Ronald McDonald House, however that is filled to capacity at this time so mom and dad are staying at the hospital, sleeping whenever and wherever they can rather than drive back and forth (1 hour each way) racking up gas mileage, tolls and other costs.

I just ask that everyone keep this family in their prayers and ask that God give them the strength that they need to pull through this. We all know the power of prayer.

Thank you from my heart and from the family and friends of this little guy.

I am so sorry to hear about Braedon's condition. It must be incredibly difficult for his parents to see their little one going through such a tough time. My thoughts and prayers are with them and I hope that Braedon continues to fight and recover. It's heartbreaking to hear that the Ronald McDonald House is full, but I'm glad that the parents are able to stay close to their son during this time. I will definitely keep this family in my prayers and I hope that they find the strength and support they need to get through this. Thank you for sharing their story and raising awareness.

Dear friend,My heart goes out to this family and little Braedon. As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the importance of family and how difficult it must be for them to have a sick little one. I will definitely keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that Braedon continues to fight and make a full recovery. I also want to thank you for sharing this with us and bringing awareness to their situation. If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know. Sending love and healing thoughts to Braedon and his family.

1. Who is "this little guy" and his family?

"This little guy" refers to a child in need of prayers, and his family includes his parents and any other immediate family members.

2. What specific prayers should we offer for "this little guy" and his family?

We suggest praying for the child's health, strength, and well-being, as well as for strength and support for his family during this difficult time.

3. How did Pampered Chef get involved with "this little guy" and his family?

Pampered Chef has a long history of giving back to the community and supporting those in need. We may have been made aware of "this little guy" and his family through a local charity or organization.

4. Can we donate or provide any other kind of support to "this little guy" and his family?

At this time, we are not accepting donations or providing direct support to "this little guy" and his family. However, we encourage you to reach out to local charities or organizations that may be able to assist them.

5. How can I stay updated on "this little guy" and his family?

We respect the privacy of "this little guy" and his family and will not be providing updates on their situation. We ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
Replies
Views
SeeMe4PC
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef