• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for Dawn: A Co-worker in Need

In summary, Dawn is currently battling a serious illness and coworkers can submit prayer requests for her through their team leader or district manager or by filling out a form on the company's internal website. Specific requests can be included in the prayers, but should be respectful and considerate. Dawn will be notified of the prayer requests and coworkers can also send cards, flowers, or other gestures of support.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Please say a prayer for a co-worker Dawn who is in the hospital after a heart attack. We don't know her condition yet other than the calls we received from her husband (which allows me to share this part and ask for prayer).

Janet~

I'm praying for Dawn....

How scary - please keep us posted!

Sending prayers for her & her hubby.

Sending a lot of prayers for her and her family! please do keep up posted on Dawn's condition!

Sending prayers up your way. Please keep us posted on Dawn's condition!

Praying for her and her family.

Thanks all - at this point, I probably will not hear an update until tomorrow.I'm just glad we got her in professional hands in time and she was flown to a hospital specializing in heart care and should be in good hands.

Will say a prayer too.

Janet, I will pray for her and her family. Let us know as soon as you hear something.

I will pray for Dawn too...let us know.

I'll be praying too!

Praying for Dawn and her family...

She made it through surgery last night to open up blockages fine and should be home in about 48 hours! Yeah!

Praise the LORD!!! :)

So glad to hear it! :)

I found out this lady has been through many deaths in the last 2 years including a 10-year-old grandson that was decapitated by a clothesline in a snowmobile accident...her brother who is a past Firefighter, her sister and others. Her dog was just diagnosed with cancer a week ago...in summary, A LOT of stress to her.I'm glad she is making it through this!

Related to Prayer Request for Dawn: A Co-worker in Need

1. What exactly is the situation with Dawn?

Dawn is currently battling a serious illness and is in need of our thoughts, well wishes, and prayers.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for Dawn?

You can submit a prayer request for Dawn by either reaching out to your team leader or district manager, or by filling out a form on our company's internal website.

3. Can I include specific requests in my prayer for Dawn?

Yes, we encourage you to include specific requests in your prayers for Dawn. However, please be respectful and considerate in your requests.

4. Will Dawn be notified of the prayer requests?

Yes, Dawn will be notified of the prayer requests and will be grateful for the support and love from her co-workers.

5. Is there anything else I can do to support Dawn during this time?

In addition to submitting a prayer request, you can also send cards, flowers, or any other gestures of support to Dawn. Your kindness and thoughtfulness will mean a lot to her.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
Replies