• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for Another Consultant

In summary, a "Prayer Request for Another Consultant" is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to pray for the needs and requests of their fellow consultants. To submit a request, you can contact your team leader or the customer service team. Prayer requests for anyone in need, even non-consultants, are welcome. It is important to be respectful and considerate when submitting a request and expect support and prayers from the Pampered Chef community. Updates on the request are also encouraged.
angel7581
Gold Member
One of the ladies in my cluster had a massive heart attack yesterday and is still unconscious. She has numerous blood clots in her lungs also. Please keep Marie and her husband in your prayers. They have been married just under a year and I cannot even imagine how hard this is for him.

Prayers for them....please KUP

Prayers sent

Thank you.They are beginning the warming process and will then do some scans before giving us an update on her prognosis.

OMG! Prayers sent for all.

How horrible! Prayers said

Ditto from me. Keeping her in my prayers.

Prayers said.

Just thought I would update .. Marie is making progress. She recognizes her husband, but does have some memory issues. She is relearning how to speak properly. They are saying recovery will take months. I am thankful she is alive, but she still needs prayers. Thanks in advance.

Glad to hear she is on her way to recovery. Praying for a full recovery for Marie!

May I ask how old Marie is, or is that uncooth? It has no baring on anything except that you said she was recently married, and I was just curious. I have known of several young people having strokes recently and was wondering if she was another. Regardless, my prayers are with her and her family.

Thank you for your prayers. I believe she is about 40.

Glad she survived it and praying in time she'll remember her loved ones and her life.

What is a "Prayer Request for Another Consultant"?

A "Prayer Request for Another Consultant" is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to pray for the needs and requests of their fellow consultants. It is a way to show support and encouragement for one another.

How can I submit a "Prayer Request for Another Consultant"?

To submit a "Prayer Request for Another Consultant", you can reach out to your team leader or send an email to our customer service team. They will then share the request with the rest of the Pampered Chef community.

Can I submit a prayer request for someone who is not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, we welcome and encourage prayer requests for anyone in need, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef. We believe in the power of prayer and want to support all those in need.

Are there any specific guidelines for submitting a "Prayer Request for Another Consultant"?

We ask that all prayer requests are respectful and considerate of others. Please refrain from including any personal or sensitive information without the individual's consent. We also ask that all requests are submitted with good intentions and a genuine desire to support and uplift others.

What can I expect after submitting a "Prayer Request for Another Consultant"?

After submitting a "Prayer Request for Another Consultant", you can expect to receive support and prayers from your fellow consultants. We also encourage you to check in and provide updates on the request, if possible. Our community is here to support one another in any way we can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • esavvymom