• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Family Facing Job Loss and Health Concerns

In summary, Rhonda and her husband are facing a difficult situation. They have been hit hard recently with the possibility of losing their job, and they are also worried about their husband's health. They are also praying for help and support.
pampchefrhondab
Wow, we have been hit so hard lately. I'm usually such a positive person, but I'm really down right now.

My husband found out he may be losing his job in the next 30-90 days. This is if business doesn't pick up at his work - which does not seem likely.

I'm worried more about him then losing everything we have worked all our lives for. He does not handle stress well at all and had a massive blood clot last year.

Please pray for us during this difficult time. I know the Lord will be with us and may lead him to better things, but this is really hurting him.

Any prayers you can say for us will be greatly appreciated.

Sending many good thoughts and prayers your way Rhonda.

Rhonda you and your DH are in my prayers. Just keep your eyes upon what is right, and true in your life.

Sending prayers your way.

Rhonda, you all are in my prayers. We've survived through a similar event, and so has my daughter. A better situation came along for both of them. It's tougher when you have school aged children depending on you, I know. Can you help him prepare a resume and start searching the internet for job opportunities for both of you. Can you
increase the number of shows you do per week or per month to prepare for this possibility, to put aside a little reserve, just in case?

Start networking now, and ask folks to keep their ears open for his type of job openings.
Let's start praying for a decent severance package if all else fails, and for the company
to get more orders so they will be able to keep their full payroll, if he really wants to continue working there. It looks better on a resume to have the company be the reason for being unemployed, rather then to have been "fired".

Rhonda, I hear you and feel your pain. DH has been out of work for 4.5 months and he's not handling it well at all... He's had several interviews in the last 2 weeks, and several second interviews...but that is it- no one calls him back.

I will certainly pray for you guys! God will never forsake us- we just have to keep trusting that! :)

Thank you everyone.

We have started updating his resume, looking on-line for jobs, writing down who we can network with, etc.

Luckily the skills he has are wanted - we just may have to move! There are some in our area he will be applying for tomorrow. We do have school-aged children.

He's only been w/his company for 2 years so he probably won't get much of a severance. We have savings - in 401k's though - would hate to touch it!!!

I will certainly be trying to get more shows!

Thanks again! I appreciate everyone's prayers.

Just this morning I was at a Ladies Tea w/ my Sunday School class and we talked about how God uses tests in our lives to expose lies we believe about His character. Rmemeber that the Lord has said "I will never leave your or forsake you." Therefore we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will NOT be afraid!" Read James 1:2-5 and know that if you have to move, He has something better for you elsewhere, or something for you to learn that will make you better! I've just said a prayer for your husband's health and for your family's faith to grow through this test as you see Him provide exceedingly, abundantly above and beyond all you could ask or imagine!

Rhonda - I hope all works out for all of you - you are in my thoughts and prayers!

I think satan is really working overtime on God's children this week! There is a ton of stuff going on from people here, our family, and friends here! Know you are in my prayers!

I'll be praying.

I wanted to give everyone an update.

My husband has started looking for a new job and has had 2 interviews with another 2 in the works. One of the interviews he has next week said his current salary is in the mid range for the job. So there is actually the possiblity of a pay increase!

We have been working on other things preparing for this possible job loss and all is going well.

I want to thank you all for your prayers and please continue to pray for us. I know it is working:)!

I will keep you posted.

Thanks for keeping us posted, Rhonda. I know it's tough! DH has been out of work for 5 solid months now- he's had about eight interviews and 3 second interviews, but no offers. Even for a job that paid $15K less than I make- that he was grossly over-qualified for...it's scary- but thankfully we believe God will ultimately bless us, and DH will have a job soon!!!

prayer said

1. What is "Please Pray for My Family"?

"Please Pray for My Family" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to support families in need of prayer. We understand the power of prayer and want to offer support to those who may be going through difficult times.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for my family?

You can submit a prayer request for your family by filling out the form on our website or by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant. We will keep your request confidential and will pray for your family's specific needs.

3. Who will be praying for my family?

We have a team of dedicated individuals who are committed to praying for the families who submit requests. We also have a network of consultants and customers who may also offer their prayers.

4. Will my family's information be shared publicly?

No, we understand that prayer requests can be sensitive and personal. Your family's information will be kept confidential and will only be shared with those who are committed to praying for your family.

5. Can I submit multiple prayer requests for my family?

Yes, you can submit multiple prayer requests for your family. We believe in the power of continuous prayer and are here to support you and your family through any challenges you may face.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom