• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for by Brother...

In summary, the conversation is about a man named Ben who recently found out that his wife has been cheating on him. He is going through a difficult time and is seeking prayers for strength, closure, and guidance in dealing with the situation. He is also struggling with the pressure of law school. Others in the conversation offer their support and prayers for both Ben and his soon-to-be ex-wife. Some also share their own experiences and offer empathy for Ben's situation.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hello all,I haven't posted in here before, but I feel moved to get a little "power of prayer" help at the moment.My brother, Ben, was married in June. He just found out that his wife has been cheating on him for about 6 weeks. She asked him to move out, and she has continued the affair. As sad as my brother is, he doesn't want to beat a dead horse, so they are looking into an annulment or divorce. Please pray for God to lift up his spirits and ask Him to reveal all things in this situation. He is asking God for closure in this situation so he can heal. My brother is currently in the second year of law school, and is struggling with the pressure of that and the affair. He has a lot of support with our parents (and hers!) and the church, but I think he could use all the help he can get. Thank you all and God Bless---Leah

Last edited:
What a terrible situation! I will lift him up in prayer!

I will lift up Ben in prayer.

I am so glad he found out now rather than later. How terrible. I will definitely pray for him and both families.

How horrible. He'll be in my prayers.

Sending prayers for your brother.

Thank you all so very much...

I'm sorry about what is happening to your brother, Ben. I will lift him up in prayer, and lift his soon to be ex up in prayer as well...

Ditto what Kacey said...I will pray for both of them. Glad he has good support, and that he has faith that will direct him!

Wow...definitely prayers for Ben to help him through this difficult time and more prayers to get him through law school. He's got to move out? Wow...

His soon to be ex needs more prayers than she can get...what come around...goes around ~ karma ~ watch out.

Ben will grow and become a better person. She on the other hand...neer mind, not going there...YOU know where I'm going with this.

Your post moved me to tears. I'm still raw from the same situation happening to me in May. Prayers and empathy.

I hold him up in prayer! That is so very sad. Sometimes people change drastically after marriage. It's sad that it is such a new one and already broken!

Lots of prayers being said. How tragic for him! Truth be told, if that's the way she treats him, he deserves SOOOOOO much better for himself. Prayers for him, and for your whole family because I know you will all be strong for him as he moves on with his life.

Prayers for Ben.
And prayers for you too, Ann.

1. Can I submit a prayer request for someone other than my brother?

Yes, absolutely! Our prayer request form allows you to submit requests for anyone you would like, whether it's a family member, friend, or even someone you may not know personally.

2. How long will it take for my brother's prayer request to be answered?

We cannot guarantee a specific timeframe for when prayers will be answered, as it is ultimately up to God's timing. However, we have seen many prayers answered in a short amount of time and encourage you to continue to have faith and trust in God's plan.

3. Can I submit multiple prayer requests for my brother?

Yes, you can submit multiple prayer requests for your brother. Our form allows you to submit as many requests as you would like.

4. Will my brother's personal information be shared with others?

No, we respect the privacy of all individuals and will not share any personal information without their consent. Your brother's name and prayer request will be kept confidential and only shared with our prayer team.

5. How can I stay updated on my brother's prayer request?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on answered prayers and other prayer requests. You can also check our website and social media pages for any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies