• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Prayers for My Mom - Her Sister Is Near Death

In summary, Jennifer's mother is the fifth sibling to have died. Her mother is also having a hard time because her other siblings have all passed away. Jennifer is worried about her son and how he will react when he finds out the news.
jrstephens
The doctor's have told them 24-72 hours. She had a strock several months back and has been going down ever since. Right now she is just existed and waking up for a few minutes to talk a little. She will be much better off we know but of course it will still be hard. My mom is the youngest of 8 children and this will make the 5th sibling she has lost.

Prayers are appreciated for the whole family.

It's so hard to see your family leave....I'll be praying for her.

P.S.

This is a selfish request.

Luke has been having some delayed jealously where Cole is concerned. We had planned to have a day with just me, Russell and him on Saturday. My parents were going to keep Cole. We were taking him to ChuckeCheese and going shopping. He is so excited about it!

And I do not want to sound selfish but I am worried about him taking it wrong or getting upset if there is a delay when he has been talking about it all week. My next Saturday free is March 14th b/c I am have a show on the 7th and we have a birthday party to go. And Saturday is our only option to do something like this b/c Russell teaches during the week and we do not do things like this on Sunday to keep us out of church.

Jennifer that is not a selfish request your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. We had to do a little one on one time after Taylor was born due to Ben acting out.

I will be praying for the entire family.

Nothing at all selfish about wanting to protect your son's feelings. And, even when you know it's the best thing, it's hard to lose a loved one. I'll be praying for you all.

Prayers coming your way Jennifer for you and the family!

There is nothing selfish about your family. I will pray for you and your family.

Prayers for everyone.

Your not selfish - you are a momma bear - it's your job. :)

1. How do I use the "Prayers for My Mom - Her Sister Is Near Death" prayer packet?

The "Prayers for My Mom - Her Sister Is Near Death" prayer packet is designed to help guide you in praying for your mom during this difficult time. It includes a variety of prayers and scriptures that you can use as a starting point for your own personal prayers.

2. Can I customize the prayers in the packet to fit my specific situation?

Yes, the "Prayers for My Mom - Her Sister Is Near Death" packet is meant to be personalized to your individual needs. You can add or remove prayers and scriptures as you see fit, and even write your own prayers if you'd like.

3. Is there a specific order in which the prayers should be said?

There is no specific order in which the prayers should be said. You can choose to follow the order provided in the packet or mix and match the prayers as you see fit. The important thing is to pray from the heart and trust that God will hear your prayers.

4. Can I share the prayer packet with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the "Prayers for My Mom - Her Sister Is Near Death" packet with anyone who may find it helpful. It can be a great tool for family members, friends, or even caregivers who are supporting your mom during this difficult time.

5. Are there any additional resources available for support and guidance during this time?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for those going through difficult times, including support groups, counseling services, and spiritual guidance. Our customer service team can provide you with more information and connect you with these resources if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Michelle D
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • ChefBeckyD