• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Latest With My Mom - Please Pray for Her

In summary, Michelle's mother had a biopsy on Thursday and has been getting worse since. Her doctor is going to send her to the hospital for tests, but Michelle and her husband don't think waiting will do any good. They are worried that her mother's worsening condition may be related to the biopsy. Lots of people are sending prayers Michelle's way.
Chef Michelle D
Hi All, I wanted to ask for some prayers tonight for my mom. We are going to take her to the ER. She had her biopsy on Thrusday and she has been getting worse since. Not that we think that any of what is going on is from the procedure. She wants to wait and go see her doctor on Monday but my DH and I dont see what waiting will do. All he is going to do is send her to the hospital for test and maybe admit her. So why let her get worse (or at least no better) until then.

So please pray for my mom they know she has around 8 tumors (cancer) in her liver and what every else is going on (which is hard to discribe over the computer). I will let you know what happens once I get home. Thanks again for the prayers and good thoughts.

Sending prayers your way Michelle.

Sending prayers her way.

I'm praying for your mom and sending a hug

Thanks for the update Michelle...still praying for all of you ~

Thinking about your family, Michelle!

Thanks for sharing. I will be praying for her and your family.

Praying for you and your mom!

Prayers coming your way for you and your family!

((((HUGS)))) It's not easy seeing our Moms sick. :( I feel for you. I'll be praying for you, your Mom and the rest of your family.

Sending prayers your way...

I will say prayers for your mom, you, and your family!

Prayers going out to you and your family & Drs....

more prayers coming your way.

Lots of prayers being sent up for you and your family...stay strong, and know that you have a "family" here thinking of you and yours!

Chef Michelle D said:
Hi All, I wanted to ask for some prayers tonight for my mom. We are going to take her to the ER. She had her biopsy on Thrusday and she has been getting worse since. Not that we think that any of what is going on is from the procedure. She wants to wait and go see her doctor on Monday but my DH and I dont see what waiting will do. All he is going to do is send her to the hospital for test and maybe admit her. So why let her get worse (or at least no better) until then.

So please pray for my mom they know she has around 8 tumors (cancer) in her liver and what every else is going on (which is hard to discribe over the computer). I will let you know what happens once I get home. Thanks again for the prayers and good thoughts.

Michelle, prayers for comfort, wisdom, healing, grace, peace coming your way- for you, your family, your Mom and the doctors.

My thoughts and Prayers to your mom and your family -

Prayers for healing and comfort coming your way. The ultimate physician is able to anything, and I am asking Him for His help with your Mother.

Thanks everyone for the prayers we did take my mom to the ER on Sat. night and they admitted her. She is having a hard time breathing and they were concerned that there might be something in her lungs and kidneys. After some tests they say there is no mass or blood clot but they think the problems stem from her liver.

Today we will go and see the oncologys to get the report from the biopsy and they may let her go home. I have concerns about her come home, she is very week and unsteady on her feet. So we will see what happens today, again thank you everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Michelle,
I'll keep you, your mom and your family in my prayers. Hang in there!

What is the latest update on your mom's health?

As of now, my mom is still in the hospital receiving treatment. We are hopeful for a full recovery.

What is the specific illness or condition your mom is facing?

My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer.

How can we support and help your mom during this difficult time?

Thank you for asking! Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. You can also help by sending positive messages and offering any assistance with meals or errands.

Is your mom able to have visitors during her hospital stay?

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, visitors are currently not allowed. However, we are grateful for any virtual visits or well-wishes sent her way.

How can we stay updated on your mom's progress?

I will try my best to keep everyone updated through social media and messaging. You can also reach out to me directly if you have any specific questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies