• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offering Prayers for My Coworker Who Lost Both of Her Moms in a Week and a Half

In summary, a bookkeeper's mom recently passed away from a stroke. Then, her stepmother also passed away suddenly due to complications from diabetes. The bookkeeper's coworker asked for prayers for her, as she has now lost both of her moms within a week and a half. The group expressed their sympathy and sent prayers for comfort and strength during this difficult time.
thecougchef
our bookkeeper's mom passed away last week. she had a stroke & i believe she was in her 80's. she went very fast so they didnt have time to decide whether to put her on life support or not - which my coworker said she was thankful that was not a decision they were going to have to go through.

today chris got a phone call from her dad (who has been remarried to another women for 20+ years) saying that her step mom had passed away this morning. apparently the step mom had diabetes and got an infection in her leg. she went to the ER last night and they did an operation. she had called chris after the operation saying everything went smoothly. but the doctors went to check on her this morning and she had died in her sleep over night.

will you all say a little prayer for chris tonight? she has now lost both of her mom's within a week & a half. at this point i think she is just numb. & shes a little superstitious thinking "everything happens in three's."

she needs peace & comfort that God doesnt work in "three's" - He takes His angels when He needs them with Him.

thanks guys.

So sad, I'll be praying for her.

Aww - Prayers being sent

I'm praying for her as well! My sister and brother-in-law lost both Moms (his and hers/mine) 2 weeks apart to the DAY/HOUR/MINUTE 11 years ago. It was very rough on both of them and my niece was 5 months pregnant at the time. All we could do is hold on to the fact that both of them were so very ill (heart disease/cancer) that we knew they were healthy, happy, and free of all their pain in Heaven!

Many prayers coming Chris' way...wishing the fond memories will help during this terribly difficult time.

That's tough....prayers going her way, and the family.

So sorry to hear this. I lost my mom 10 years ago when my girls were just 3 months old. It is difficult, I'm sending prayers your way asking for God to bring her comfort.

I'll be praying.

My thoughts and prayers go out the Chris as well.

1. How can I submit a prayer request for my coworker?

To submit a prayer request for your coworker, you can either reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or use our online form on the "Prayers for My Coworker" page. Be sure to provide the full name of your coworker and any specific details about the prayer request.

2. Can I remain anonymous when submitting a prayer request?

Yes, you can choose to remain anonymous when submitting a prayer request for your coworker. Just indicate this on the form or let your consultant know.

3. How will my coworker know that they are being prayed for?

Once a prayer request is submitted, a notification will be sent to your coworker's email address. They will also receive a card in the mail with the details of the prayer request.

4. Can I submit multiple prayer requests for the same coworker?

Yes, you can submit multiple prayer requests for the same coworker. However, we encourage you to consolidate your requests to avoid overwhelming them with multiple notifications.

5. Is there a cost associated with submitting a prayer request?

No, there is no cost associated with submitting a prayer request for your coworker. This service is offered free of charge by Pampered Chef as a way to support and uplift our coworkers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip