• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will you please pray for my mom's MRI results?

In summary, my mom went to the Ortho doc to get a shoulder injection and he said she needed X-Rays to do it. She had them done and he said there were 2 masses on the X-Ray. She is now waiting to find out if she needs an MRI.
schel
:( My mom called me this evening and told me she went to the Ortho doc today to get a shoulder injection which has been hurting her for the last month or so. On the other side of that the past 3-4 months she had knee surgery and has lost 30 - 40 pounds without trying. The ortho doc said everything is fine with her knee, however in order to do a injection in her shoulder, she would need X-Rays at her age. So she had them done and he said no injection, she needs to go for an MRI because he saw 2 masses on her X-Ray.

I am torn up inside. My mom has been my biggest cheerleader and helper when it came to me and my Pampered Chef business. She has even come and helped me at big shows when I needed help. Kind of my Pampered Chef Assistant! I know I am thinking the worst, however please please say some prayers for my mom that the MRI shows nothing.

I am so upset, can't sleep I just keep thinking about this.

Thanks for your prayers.

Schel

Schel,

I'm praying for your mom - try and think positively - it's hard not to think the worst but all sorts of things can show up on x-rays that turn out to be nothing. Keep us posted!

I'm sooooo sorry to hear this! I'm kinda in the same boat with my mom and it's heart wrenching! I wish your mom the best and a whole bunch of good luck!

I understand totally. I recently went through this with my father, and it is difficult.

Know my prayers are for your mother and you. I hope you find comfort in all our prayers to help you with whatever situation comes along. Remember we are always here to give out our most powerful things (Prayers).

HUGS!!!

Oh sweetie, how scary! Try to stay calm and not assume the worst... That being said, I know it's easier said than done. Sending big (((hugs))) your way and tons of prayers and positive thoughts!

Please keep us posted on your mom and how she's doing!

(((hugs)))

What is the "Prayer for Mom" product?

The "Prayer for Mom" product is a decorative plaque with a heartfelt prayer for mothers. It serves as a reminder of love, appreciation, and gratitude for all that moms do.

Who can benefit from the "Prayer for Mom" product?

Anyone who wants to express their love and gratitude for their mother or mother figure can benefit from this product. It makes a great gift for Mother's Day, birthdays, or just to show appreciation at any time.

Is the "Prayer for Mom" product customizable?

Yes, the "Prayer for Mom" product can be personalized with a custom message or name. This makes it a unique and thoughtful gift for any mom.

What material is the "Prayer for Mom" product made of?

The "Prayer for Mom" plaque is made of high-quality wood with a beautiful and durable finish. It is designed to last and be a beautiful addition to any home decor.

Can I purchase the "Prayer for Mom" product online?

Yes, the "Prayer for Mom" product can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. It can also be ordered through any Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Chef Michelle D
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies