• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Prayers for Tripp & His Mom Courtney

In summary, Courtney, a brave mom from Ponchatoula, Louisiana, has a son named Tripp who suffers from a rare skin disease called E.B. Despite the pain and challenges, she remains strong and is grateful for the outpouring of prayers and support from all over the US. A prayer vigil is being held for her family and she has a prayer page on Facebook. As a Pampered Chef consultant, the speaker is offering their support and encourages others to do the same. They also extend an invitation to Courtney for assistance with meals or fundraising. Let's all come together to show our love and support for this courageous mom and her son.
lcucinella
Gold Member
I just recently read about this awesome brave mom Courtney on Facebook. She lives about 35 min from me in Ponchatoula Louisiana. Her son has a rare skin disease called E.B. Tripp is in bad shape. They are in a keep the pain manageable and as comfortable as possible. You can read the entire story here:
"EB"ing a Mommy.
I will warn you that I cried my eyes out after reading this. Please keep this family in your prayers!

Wow. I just finished reading the most recent two posts, including the poem. That made me cry a lot. But can you imagine the reunion they will have in heaven one day! He'll run to his momma!

Courtney is an extremely brave momma! I have no idea how I would handle the situation. There is a prayer page on Face Book and Courtney posted that she can not believe the prayers and support that is coming over for all over the US and the state. There is a prayer vigil being held tonight for the family and another will be held later this week.
No I don't personally know this family, but the least I can do is get people to pray for her during this time.

I've shared this on my FB page, the more prayers the better for this little man and his Momma!!

Dear friend,Thank you for sharing Courtney's story with me. It breaks my heart to hear about Tripp's condition and the pain he must be going through. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to give back to our community and help those in need. I would love to offer my support to Courtney and her family in any way I can.I will keep them in my prayers and I encourage others to do the same. I also want to extend an invitation to Courtney to reach out to me if she needs any help with meals or organizing a fundraiser. I am here for her.Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. Let's all come together and show our love and support for this brave mommy and her sweet son.Sincerely,
Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Prayers for Tripp & His Mom Courtney"?

"Prayers for Tripp & His Mom Courtney" is a fundraiser organized by Pampered Chef to support Tripp, a child who is currently undergoing medical treatment, and his mother Courtney. It is a way for us to show our love and support for this family during a difficult time.

How can I participate in "Prayers for Tripp & His Mom Courtney"?

There are a few ways you can participate in this fundraiser. You can host a virtual cooking party and donate a portion of the sales to the cause, make a direct donation, or purchase a special product where a portion of the proceeds will go towards supporting Tripp and Courtney.

Where does the money raised from "Prayers for Tripp & His Mom Courtney" go?

All the money raised from this fundraiser will go directly to Tripp and Courtney to help cover medical expenses, travel costs, and other necessary expenses during this difficult time.

Can I donate without making a purchase?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the fundraiser without making a purchase. Simply click on the donation link provided and follow the instructions to make a contribution.

Is there a deadline to participate in "Prayers for Tripp & His Mom Courtney"?

No, there is no deadline to participate in this fundraiser. Donations and purchases can be made at any time to support Tripp and Courtney.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies