• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Please Pray for My Niece Addison's Health

In summary, "Another Prayer Request" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that aims to help individuals make prayer and reflection a more integral part of their daily routine. These products include prayer journals, devotionals, and kitchen tools that can enhance one's prayer life by bringing intentionality and focus to prayers, creating a sacred space for prayer during mealtime, and developing a more consistent prayer practice. While inspired by Christian beliefs, these products are not exclusive to any particular religion and can be adapted to fit one's personal spiritual beliefs and practices. They also make great gifts for special occasions and come with additional online resources such as prayer guides and scripture readings.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I need to ask for all of your prayers for my month old niece Addison. As some of you may know, I had to take care of her while her mom was in the hospital a few weeks ago. My mom called me this morning and said that they took Addy to the hospital with a fever. They transfered her to a hospital with a better peds unit. They ran some tests and found out that she has menengitis. They are not sure whether it is viral or bacterial. Please pray for her. Her mom is not handling this very well.

Sending prayers your way.... I am so sorry!!!

I am so sorry. We will be praying your family and that precious little one.

Prayers for Addison and her family!

Prayers coming her way. May she have a speedy and complete recovery.

Your family is in my prayers

You all are in my prayers.

1. What is "Another Prayer Request"?

"Another Prayer Request" is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that is designed to make prayer and reflection a more integral part of your daily routine. These products range from prayer journals and devotionals to kitchen tools that help facilitate mealtime prayers.

2. How can "Another Prayer Request" products enhance my prayer life?

Our "Another Prayer Request" products are designed to bring intentionality and focus to your prayers. By using our prayer journals and devotionals, you can develop a more consistent prayer practice and deepen your relationship with God. Additionally, our kitchen tools, such as our prayer stones and mealtime prayer placemats, can help create a sacred space for prayer and reflection during mealtime.

3. Are "Another Prayer Request" products only for Christians?

While our products are inspired by Christian beliefs and practices, they can be used by anyone looking to incorporate prayer and reflection into their daily routine. Our products are not exclusive to any particular religion and can be adapted to fit your personal spiritual beliefs and practices.

4. Can I use "Another Prayer Request" products as gifts?

Yes! Our "Another Prayer Request" products make great gifts for friends and family members who are looking to deepen their prayer life. They are also perfect for special occasions such as baptisms, confirmations, and weddings.

5. Are there any additional resources provided with "Another Prayer Request" products?

Yes, in addition to our products, we also offer online resources such as prayer guides and scripture readings to help you incorporate prayer and reflection into your daily routine. These resources are available on our website and can be accessed for free by anyone, even if you do not own any of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • wadesgirl