• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Prayers for My Grandma's Health - Please Join Me

In summary, the conversation involves a person asking for prayers for their 90-year-old grandmother who is currently in the hospital. The grandmother has a history of health issues but is currently experiencing a low heart function and excess fluid in her body. The person asks for prayers and updates the group that the cardiologist has determined her heart is fine, but she is still struggling with excess fluid. Later, the person announces that their grandmother passed away and thanks everyone for their prayers and support.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hello all,

I could use some prayers for my Grandma. She is 90, has beat cancer & an intestinal blockage in the last few years, but is fighting an uphill battle at the moment.

She had a really bad dizzy spell yesterday, and called 911. They brought her to the hospital, and all of the tests came back fine, so we thought she was just dehydrated. They did a stress test today and found out her heart was only functioning at 5%. And now she has too much fluid. I'm hoping the too much fluid is contributing to the low heart function, and once that problem is solved, the other will resolve itself.

Can you please pray for her? I can't lose her.....

Praying for your Grandma! Hope she feels better soon.

Prayers said.

praying...

Thank you all, as usual.

Turns out the 5% thing wasn't really accurate. The cardiologist decided today that her heart was fine, and she probably just had vertigo. So, yesterday we thought she was on her last leg, today it's business as usual.

This Prozac moment brought to you by Metro Hospital....

And just proves my point that doctors are really only just the best educated guessers in the room.

Glad to hear your grandma is better.

Wonderful news.

I'm back.

My grandma has been in the hospital since Friday night. She went in for a drug reaction, but stayed because of extreme excess fluid in her body/lungs. She'll have a good day, then a bad day. They can't seem to tweak her meds to be just right.

I know you guys work miracles with those prayers, so I'd appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Sorry to hear that Jean. Praying for your grandma to have many, many good days ahead of her!!

Sending prayers Grandma's way..

Praying for you and your grandma..

Hi all,

As those of you who are my FB friends know, my grandma died on December 13th. She was an amazing woman, an inspiration to us all, one of my best friends, and I will miss her deeply and greatly every day for the rest of my life.

Thank you for all of your prayers and support for my grandma over the past few years. It is greatly appreciated.

Jean

Jean- I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandma. I lost my grandma this past July 2nd just a few weeks shy of her 89th birthday. I know exactly how you feel - I think about and miss my grandma every day. May you have comfort with the memories you have of her.

What is the best way to send prayers for my grandma's health?

The best way to send prayers for your grandma's health is to offer them sincerely and from the heart. You can also write a card or letter expressing your thoughts and prayers, or even create a personalized video or message for your grandma.

How can I involve others in sending prayers for my grandma's health?

You can involve others in sending prayers for your grandma's health by asking family and friends to join in a collective prayer session, setting up a prayer chain or group, or even creating a virtual event for people to send their prayers and well wishes.

Can I request specific prayers for my grandma's health?

Yes, you can definitely request specific prayers for your grandma's health. Be sure to communicate any specific requests or needs to those who are sending prayers, so they can offer their support and intentions accordingly.

Are there any specific prayers or rituals I should follow?

As a company, we do not promote or endorse any specific religious or spiritual practices. However, you can follow any prayers or rituals that hold personal significance to you and your family. The most important thing is to offer your prayers with sincerity, love, and compassion.

Can I still send prayers for my grandma's health if I do not practice a specific religion?

Yes, absolutely! Sending prayers is a universal act of love and support, and it does not require any specific religious beliefs. You can offer your thoughts, positive energy, or well wishes for your grandma's health in whatever way feels authentic to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies
Views
doughmama