• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray for My Cousin & Baby

In summary, a pregnant woman with high blood pressure was retaining a lot of fluid and had been gaining weight rapidly. Due to concerns from her doctor, she was induced the next morning. Her cousin asked for prayers for a smooth delivery and for the health of her and her son, Evan Neal. Other users shared their prayers and experiences with hospital stays during pregnancy. Eventually, Evan Neal was born and everyone was healthy and happy.
WLMcCoy
My cousin has been dealing w/ high BP her whole pregnancy, & had been gaining 5-10 lbs a week for the last month and a half from retaining so muuch fluid. She is due April 21, but after he dr. appt today, they decided to keep her & induce her in the morning. She's pretty worried since she just went in for a check up & they decided to keep her. So of course she didn't have the house "ready" & she wasn't mentally prepared.

Please just keep her & her son, Evan Neal in your prayers tomorrow, as Evan makes his entrance into the world!

TIA!!

Prayers for your cousin and little Evan.

Prayers for your cousin for a smooth delivery and the excitement of meeting her new son!

Blessings on the whole family!

I've prayed for them.

I'm praying too... Is this her first?

when I had my daughter I was in the hospital for 6 weeks! Placentia previa! I went in on May 1st and didn't leave until June 10th 36 hours shy of a full 6 weeks!! I woke up up to a major bleed on the 1st of May... I wasn't ready either! all of the sudden I was stuck in the hospital! BUT after much praying, the peace of God came over me... even though I cried a lot when I was in there because I missed my family, especially my son so much... I had peace in knowing that I was in the best possible place to be... the hospital... where they could take care of me if something went wrong... so I will pray for her peace and smooth delivery! and congratulations for the new cousin!:angel::)

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I'm praying too... Is this her first?

Yes, it's her first!!

As of an hour ago she was 4 cm. dialated, had her water broken, & just got an epidural.. Everything is going great!!

Just got the call.. Make that seven centimeters!!

Wow, that is so exciting! Glad to hear all is going well.

EVAN NEAL UTT IS HERE!! EVERYONE IS HEALTHY & HAPPY!!

On my way up to smother him w/ love & kisses!!

Yeah!!! Glad to hear he came quickly and everyone is healthy! Enjoy those newborn snuggles!

Yay!!! Praise God! Congratulations!!:balloon::thumbup::angel::D;)

So glad that everything worked out and everyone is healthy and happy!! Congrats!!!

1. What is the reason for asking for prayers for your cousin and baby?

My cousin and her baby are facing a difficult health situation and we believe in the power of prayer to provide comfort and healing.

2. Can you share any specific details about their condition?

Out of respect for my cousin's privacy, I am unable to provide specific details. But please know that any prayers and positive thoughts are greatly appreciated.

3. How can I help or support your cousin and baby?

Thank you for your kind offer. The best way to help is by keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. If you would like to do something more concrete, you can reach out to me directly for ways to support them.

4. Is there a specific prayer or intention I should focus on?

Any prayers or positive thoughts are welcome. We believe that any form of love and support will bring comfort and healing to my cousin and baby.

5. Will you provide updates on their condition?

Due to the personal nature of their situation, I am unable to provide frequent updates. However, I will keep everyone informed as much as possible. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies