• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will you pray for my grandmother, Fay Bungard?

In summary, Jane is asking for prayers for her grandma, Fay Bungard, who recently fell and broke her hip. She is currently in surgery and has congestive heart failure, making the situation critical. However, there is a silver lining as Jane's mom, who is retired, is currently with her in Florida and was able to get her medical attention quickly. The family is very close to their grandma and are all very scared. They are asking for prayers for a speedy recovery and for God's guidance during the surgery. An update was given that Fay's condition has worsened due to clots in her lungs, making it a very critical situation. She is currently on blood thinners but is still in good spirits. Prayers are
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,I hope you all are doing very well!I am writing to ask for prayers for my grandma. She fell overnight and broke her hip. I don't know much more about the current situation yet, unfortunately, except that she is in surgery and definitely needs prayer! My grandma already has congestive heart failure, so, this is particularly bad. There is a family history of congestive heart failure then breaking hips, and it tends to be the beginning of "the end". That is how my great grandma died (her mom). So, I am very sure my grandma is thinking about that right now -- prayers for positive thoughts for her would also be wonderful!

Here is the silver lining. My grandma lives in Florida, and my mom is currently visiting her. My mom heard her get up and was able to get her medical attention much more quickly than she would have gotten had this happened tomorrow night (when my mom was scheduled to come hom) or any other night my mom wasn't there. Also, my mom is retired, so, she is able to stay with my grandma for awhile, to help her get through this and figure things out for her. I just thank God this happened now!

I am very close with my grandma, as are my kids and dh. She comes up here every few months and stays for a month at a time. She's a huge part of our lives! This is very scary for all of us. Thank you in advance for your prayers for my grandma! I do appreciate them GREATLY! ~Jane
**My grandma's name is Fay Bungard, fyi. Thanks!

Prayers for Grandma, you and the rest of the family ~

Prayers for a speedy recovery post surgery, and comfort throughout the entire healing process. I also pray for God's hand to guide the surgeons during her surgery.

I'll be praying.

Prayers for ALL of you!

Thanks to all of you!

Prayers coming your way Jane and let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

I am all to familiar with grandmas falling. It's soo scary, we have been lucky enough so far she hasn't broken anything, but the doctors think that everytime she falls, its due to a mini-stroke, and each time she looses a bit more of her brain functions. I'm keeping you and your family in my heart right now!

I wanted to give an update and ask for more prayers. My grandma took a turn for the worse today. She was re-admitted to the hospital because she has a clot in each lung. She is listed as critical but stable right now and is still (amazingly) in good spirits. However, this is a VERY critical situation. If either clot dislodges it could (and would most likely) be fatal. So, she is on huge doses of blood thinners, which has its own problems, especially since she is having trouble getting up to move around as it is. This now increases her risk of pneumonia even more. So, please, please, please, continue or please start to remember her in your prayers! All are appreciated!
Thanks,
Jane :)

Praying for your Grandma Fay -and hoping she has a smooth recovery.

1. Can you explain more about "Please Pray for My Grandma"?

"Please Pray for My Grandma" is a phrase that is commonly used to request prayers for a loved one who is going through a difficult time, usually due to illness or other challenges. It is a way to ask for support and positive thoughts from others during a tough situation.

2. Is "Please Pray for My Grandma" a specific program or event organized by Pampered Chef?

No, "Please Pray for My Grandma" is not a specific program or event organized by Pampered Chef. It is a common phrase used by individuals to request prayers for their loved ones.

3. How can I participate in "Please Pray for My Grandma"?

If you know someone who has requested prayers for their grandma, you can participate by offering your own prayers and positive thoughts for their loved one. You can also offer words of support and encouragement to the person making the request.

4. Can I request prayers for someone other than my grandma?

Yes, you can use the phrase "Please Pray for My Grandma" to request prayers for any loved one or friend who is going through a difficult time. It is a way to ask for support and positive thoughts for anyone who needs it.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any resources or support for those requesting prayers for their loved ones?

Pampered Chef does not offer specific resources or support for those requesting prayers for their loved ones. However, as a company, we value the power of community and support, and we encourage our consultants and customers to offer their support and prayers to those in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
heat123
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies