• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you pray for our friend's premature twins and their worried parents?

In summary, Ros is having trouble with her pregnancy and her babies are at risk. Her family is praying for her and the babies.
pamperedape
Hey all. We have a dear friend who's daughter could really use lots of prayers. Our friend's name is Ros. She is like a mom-away-from-mom to us, and her daughter's name is Kris. Kris and her husband struggled with infertility for many years before conceiving twins through IVF. A few weeks ago things started going downhill with her pregnancy.

Yesterday's check was the worst yet - she is 75% effaced, and her cervix is rapidly shortening. The babies are only at 26 weeks gestation, and only weigh in at two pounds each. They are giving her shots to try to help the babies' lungs develop quicker, and have put her on total bed rest.

Please pray for Kris, Mike, and the babies (a boy and a girl - the names are a secret even to Grandma Ros!). They have waited so long, and so patiently for these babies, and they are all just terrified right now. Ros means the world to our family, and is the kindest, most thoughtful person you'll ever meet. Thanks so much.

April

Oh, my heart goes out to them. They will be in my prayers.

I will be thinking good thoughts for them - my son has a classmate who is one of a set of twins who were 2lbs at birth - they were IVF babies and were born at 26 weeks. They are now energetic, smart and healthy kindergarteners!
How are you all feeling? Weren't ya'll sick last week?

I understand exactly how they're feeling, and they are all in my prayers. My oldest DS was a preemie, but you'd never know it now! :)

They're in my prayers too

Thanks guys.

Carolyn - yes, we were all sick! Yikes. That wasn't pretty!! We're all pretty good now. DH and I still feel a little "icky" when we see food, and Noah said last night, "Mommy, I'm not sick anymore, but my tummy is still mad at me"!! How cute is that?!! Thanks for checking!!

Praying for your friends and their babies - I have a cousin who had a preemie at 24 weeks - only 1 lb. 6 oz. and he is doing great now at 2 1/2 years old! Obviously the longer she goes the better - but know that there are wonderful medical advances available nowadays as well.

The technology they have these days is amazing. My brother was 1 pound when he was born 30 years ago. He is expecting his second child December 16th!! They are in my prayers!

I am praying for them as well.

I will put this family in my prayers. My cousin had a very similar situation as this and everything turned out fine. So my prayer will be for this family that all goes as God wants too.

1. How often should I pray for my baby?

There is no set frequency for praying for your baby. You can pray as often as you feel led, whether it's every day or multiple times a day. The important thing is to have a consistent prayer practice.

2. What should I pray for when praying for my baby?

You can pray for your baby's health, safety, development, and overall well-being. You can also pray for guidance and wisdom as a parent, and for your baby to have a strong relationship with God.

3. Can I pray for my baby before they are born?

Absolutely! Praying for your baby during pregnancy can help create a strong bond and connection. You can pray for a healthy and safe delivery, as well as for your baby's development and future.

4. Is there a specific prayer for babies that I can use?

While there are many prayers for babies available, you can also create your own personalized prayer for your baby. Simply speak from the heart and ask for blessings and protection for your little one.

5. Can I pray for someone else's baby?

Yes, you can absolutely pray for someone else's baby. It can be a thoughtful gesture to offer prayers for a friend or family member's little one, and can also bring comfort and peace to the parents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sherriel
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies