• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Please Pray for My Family and Grandma

We are seeing her today. She now has lost her short-term memory. She is now in a nursing home. Lots of prayers!
milkangel
the past few weeks my gandma has ben having trouble remembering and has ben repeating things like the signs of a stroke which she has had mini ones in the past and had a big one about 8 yeasr ago. but just sat we are going to leave my parents and go back home but shortly before we get a phone call from one of her neghbours and said they had found her on the kiitchen floor and that was all we knew at the time so we went to town and got ther she was on the floor but still with us. she coould not remember what happend and as they tryed to get her up she siad her hip hurts so we called the ambulence an they took her to the hostpital so they can run tests. my mom called her sisters and they took grandma to the cites to run more test and tonight we get a phone call from my dad saying that the docs found a tumor in her brain and it is cancer and is fast growing so she will not be with us much longer. maby a month or so. Please pray.

Wow, such horrible news. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

Prayers said.

will pray for all

I'm so sorry to hear this - I'll be praying for her and your family.

Praying for all...

*hugs* Praying for His peace and comfort!

Thank you all. and God Bless

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Sending prayers for all.

we are going to see her today. She now has lost her short tearm memory. is now gone. is in a nursing home.

lots of prayers!

Prayers from one Grandma to another. God bless you, as you minister to her and your folks.

1. Can you please pray for my family and Grandma?

Absolutely, we would be happy to include your family and Grandma in our prayers. Our thoughts and well wishes are with you during this difficult time.

2. How can I request prayers for my family and Grandma?

You can request prayers for your family and Grandma by reaching out to your local church or religious community, as well as through online prayer groups and forums. You can also personally ask friends and loved ones to keep your family and Grandma in their prayers.

3. Is there a specific way to pray for my family and Grandma?

There is no specific or "right" way to pray for your family and Grandma. Simply speak from the heart and share your thoughts and concerns with a higher power or positive energy. You can also ask for strength and guidance for your family during this challenging time.

4. Will praying for my family and Grandma make a difference?

While the outcome of a situation may not change, praying for your family and Grandma can bring comfort, peace, and hope during difficult times. It can also help you feel more connected to your loved ones and the support of a higher power.

5. Can I pray for my family and Grandma even if I am not religious?

Yes, anyone can pray for their family and Grandma regardless of their religious beliefs. Prayer is a personal and individual practice, and can be a source of comfort and strength for anyone, regardless of their faith or spirituality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • nikked