• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Family Needs Prayers - Please Help

In summary, Kris is going through a tough time with her family and friends are sending her their love and support.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Cheffer friends, my family (extended) could use some prayer in the coming weeks (months?).

We are going thru something that may tear us apart as a family....and significantly change the lives of those directly involved. It could also result in some self-destructive and retaliatory behavior.

Please keep them (us) in your prayers. (Facebook friends, please do not make any references to this in your FB comments.)

I miss you guys a lot; love the lasting friendships formed here. CS rocks.

Praying for you all.

Been there with extended family, Kris. I'll be praying.

Kris, sorry to hear that the family is having to deal with this. Will be praying for everyone involved.

Praying...

thank you everyone

You got it Kris! I also have been there and it stinks! Us Cheffers need to stick together! :)

Prayers said.

Big hugs, Kris! I hope you and your family can weather this together.

More prayers coming, Kris!

Kris, I wish I could be there to give you a big hug! Even better, though, I'll be praying for you and your family. If you ever need to talk, I'm here. Been through a lot of stuff myself, so, though I may not have great advice to offer, I'm a good listener!

Prayers (and a phone call tomorrow!) coming your way Kristin!

Thinking of you Kris! Prayers coming your way.

Father God, this family needs an extra outpouring of Your protection and love right now. Please engulf them in Your love and send hosts of warring, protecting angels to keep them safe in every area. We hold them up before you and ask for Your powerful hand to cover them and that You are seen and given all the glory for holding them and keeping them safe. In Jesus name, Amen

legacypc46 said:
Cheffer friends, my family (extended) could use some prayer in the coming weeks (months?).

We are going thru something that may tear us apart as a family....and significantly change the lives of those directly involved. It could also result in some self-destructive and retaliatory behavior.

Please keep them (us) in your prayers. (Facebook friends, please do not make any references to this in your FB comments.)

I miss you guys a lot; love the lasting friendships formed here. CS rocks.

Love, hugs and prayers to you and your family, Leggy!
xoxo

Oh my, you guys bring tears to my eyes. Thank you for the prayers and warm thoughts.

1. What exactly can Pampered Chef do to help my family in need of prayers?

Pampered Chef believes in the power of community and support, and we are here to offer our love and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time. We can also provide resources and connections to local support groups or organizations that offer additional assistance.

2. Is there a specific prayer or religious belief that Pampered Chef follows?

Pampered Chef is an inclusive company that respects all religious beliefs and practices. We believe in the power of positive thoughts and intentions, and we will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers regardless of your specific beliefs.

3. Can I request prayers for someone outside of my immediate family?

Yes, we understand that your loved ones extend beyond just your immediate family. We are happy to include anyone in need of prayers, whether it's a friend, neighbor, or distant relative.

4. How can I let Pampered Chef know about my family's need for prayers?

You can reach out to us through our customer service line or email, or you can also share your request on our social media pages. We will make sure to keep your request confidential and send our love and support to your family.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can request prayers for my family?

There is no limit to how many times you can request prayers for your family. We understand that life can be difficult and overwhelming, and we are here to offer our support and prayers whenever you need them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
heat123