• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Keep This Family in Your Prayers...

In summary, the family lost their baby due to anencephaly and have since founded a foundation in memory of their child. Prayers are being sent their way as they go through another pregnancy.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
While I am not a hugely religous person I know this family believes in the power of prayer. Not to mention they are very sweet people...

A friend sent this to me today...

My friends baby just died of Anencephaly.

And watching my friends bury her child today is something I hope I never have to do again.

This foundation helped them through the suffering of the loss.

http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/pageDisplay.php?page=1

Please help by joining the cause!!

I can not imagine going thru what this family experienced. They learned fairly early in the pregnancy that the baby had this and that he would live only hours after birth. They went thru the entire pregnancy and birth.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Paulette, I'm so sorry for their loss- my heart cries with them. I've been trying to have a child for over 12 years now and I just cried when I looked at that site- how terribly painful for them to lose their baby.

My step-sister lost 3 babies before the doctors were able to figure out what was wrong- and now she has 5 children!!

So, prayers going out to this family- I know how hard it is to have never had the blessing of being with child, but I believe that sorrow pales in comparison to those who have lost a child so quickly after giving birth- just isn't right...

Paulette, I'll be praying for this family. How very hard to have to go through an entire pregnancy knowing that your child will not live.

Thanks ladies...
When my friend told me about this family expecting again I was all excited... I do know them although would not say we are good friends. She has done a show with me and is a recruit lead.
Then I learned about the circumstances... I cannot even immagine going thru this! The Obit was in the paper this week and it had the cutest picture of his feet. From what I have learned if they try to have more children there is like a 90% chance it will happen again.
They do have one little guy who is almost 3 I think.

breaks my heart!!!

1. What happened to the family that needs prayers?

The family is going through a difficult time, such as illness, loss of a loved one, financial struggles, or other personal challenges.

2. How can I help this family besides praying for them?

You can offer practical support such as providing meals, helping with household tasks, or offering a listening ear. You can also donate to a fundraiser or send a thoughtful card or gift.

3. Can I share their story with others?

It is always best to ask the family for permission before sharing their story with others. Respect their privacy and wishes during this difficult time.

4. How long should I keep this family in my prayers?

There is no set time limit for keeping a family in your prayers. Keep praying for them as long as you feel led to do so and continue to check in on them even after some time has passed.

5. Is there anything specific I should pray for?

If you know the family personally, you can pray for their specific needs and requests. Otherwise, pray for strength, comfort, healing, and peace for the family during this challenging time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • lesliec
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies