• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: Family Loses House to Fire

In summary, this little girl lost her father to suicide 2 years ago and her family's house was destroyed in a fire this morning. Thankfully, she was with her MIL when the house caught on fire and her brother was at his aunt's house. A neighbor woke their mother and stepfather and they were not aware of what was going on. The mother is coming this morning to tell their MIL and daughter. The family is in need of prayers and thoughts at this difficult time.
Chef_2_Four
A little girl my mil has babsysat since she was 9 mo old and her family need your prayers. They lost their house to fire this morning. Thankfully she was at my mil's house and her brother was at their aunt's house. A neighbor woke her mom and her stepdad. They didn't even know what was going on. Please pray for them! What has me tore up about this so much, their daddy killed himself over 2 years ago and now they have lost his stuff. They lost everything clothes and all! Please keep them in your thoughts, and in your prayers! The mom is coming this morning to tell my mil and her daughter. I have been asked to be there. Please please pray for them they will all 4 need it right now!

I am just bumping this up. This family really needs prayers and thoughts today. Please remember them. The little girl is like my little sister. I hate that she lost all of her daddy's stuff. Now she doesn't have anything.

The family is definitely in my prayers. How tragic; thankfully, no one died in the fire.

Saying lots of prayers...

Definitely praying for this family.

Thanks guys! I know they will appreciate it. I am so thankful no one was hurt!

I'm so sorry. We have friends who lost pretty much everything in a fire. It's devastating. I'll keep them in prayer.

I too, am so sorry! I know this is hard, I had a friend who lost everything in a fire. Maybe you could do a fundraiser or something for her. The theme to the fundraiser could be, a new kitchen for her. Then have all the proceeds go to her family. And if you are able to, maybe you could donate some of your comission? Just an idea.
One other thing that might be of comfort, is at least those children did not loose their Mom and Stepdad! I'm sure the loss of their father was very hard. And as devastating as loosing everything in a fire is, at least most of it can be replaced, and they all still have each other! I will pray for God's blessings for them and for the peace of God to fill them and for them to rest in Him knowing he will take care of them!
God bless you too!:)

Thank you so much! I am very glad that the kids didn't lose them! I can't even imagine!! Thank you all!!

Praying here ....

1. How did the fire start?

The cause of the fire is still under investigation. We are working closely with the fire department and will provide updates as they become available.

2. Was anyone injured in the fire?

Thankfully, no one was injured in the fire. The family was able to safely evacuate the house and no one was harmed.

3. What items are the family in need of?

The family has lost all of their belongings in the fire. At this time, they are in need of basic necessities such as clothing, toiletries, and non-perishable food items. They also appreciate any monetary donations to help with rebuilding their home.

4. How can I help support the family?

There are several ways you can support the family during this difficult time. You can donate items or funds directly to the family, organize a fundraiser, or simply keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

5. Is there a way to send a message of support to the family?

Yes, we have set up a virtual card that you can sign to send your messages of support to the family. You can find the link to the card on our website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • Brenda.the.chef