• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tragic Loss: A Friend and Family Affected

In summary, an acquaintance from church passed away in a car accident, adding to the family's loss after the husband's death from cancer earlier this year. The daughter is struggling with both losses and the accident involved a semi truck, for which prayers are requested. The family is not regularly involved in the church and may not have a strong support system. Many are sending thoughts and prayers for all those affected by this tragic event.
raebates
Staff member
An acquaintance I used to attend church with was killed in an auto accident today. Her husband died earlier this year after a long battle with cancer. She had two grown children--a daughter and a son. The daughter took her dad's death really hard, and I can't imagine how difficult this loss will be for her.

In addition, the accident happened when my acquaintance pulled out into the path of a semi. Please keep the semi driver in prayer. I know this has to be incredibly difficult for him.

Thank you.

Rae that is just horrible. Thoughts and prayers will be with both families.

sending thoughts and prayers for the family

<big hug for Rae>

sending thoughts and prayers for all families concerned. the family must be mortified.

Rae, prayers are for the family and those around them to give them strength. I just can't imagine how this is going to effect both children, but especially the daughter. Does the daughter attend the same church? My thoughts and prayers are for those that will provide support and strength to these children (aka...you!).

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS!!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
to you, my friend.

:( This is so sad, many prayers coming their way.

My heart goes out to the children they must be torn up inside. Prayers are the best thing we can do, but sometimes we want to do more.

I know this is hard for the semi driver. They deal with so much guilt when accidents happen. A local man was in an accident and a 15 year old girl was killed, and he has never been the same.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I pray the family can stand up under all this, and the driver, too.

Thank you.I haven't had much contact with the family since leaving the church where we both attended almost five years ago. The parents were occasional attendees. The adult children rare attendees. I really only know them well enough to recognize and chat them up when we run into one another at the grocery. A mutual friend called yesterday with the information I shared in the starting post. To the best of my knowledge neither the daughter nor the son has a good support network to lean on.

So sorry rae, sending prayers.

What is "Tragic Loss: A Friend and Family Affected"?

"Tragic Loss: A Friend and Family Affected" is a Pampered Chef cookbook that features recipes and stories from individuals who have experienced loss and grief. It aims to provide comfort and support to those who are going through a difficult time.

Who contributed to the recipes and stories in the cookbook?

The recipes and stories in "Tragic Loss: A Friend and Family Affected" were contributed by Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and employees who have personally experienced loss and grief. They wanted to share their favorite recipes and the stories behind them as a way to provide comfort and healing to others going through similar experiences.

How can purchasing this cookbook help those affected by loss?

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of "Tragic Loss: A Friend and Family Affected" will be donated to organizations that support individuals and families dealing with loss and grief. By purchasing this cookbook, you are not only getting delicious recipes but also supporting a good cause.

Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, all the recipes in "Tragic Loss: A Friend and Family Affected" are designed to be easy to follow. They use simple ingredients and have step-by-step instructions, making them accessible to anyone, regardless of their cooking experience.

Can I purchase this cookbook as a gift for someone who has experienced loss?

Yes, "Tragic Loss: A Friend and Family Affected" makes a thoughtful and meaningful gift for someone who is going through a difficult time. You can purchase it directly from the Pampered Chef website and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies