• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My Friend Shawn and His Family

condolences to his family and friends.Shawn's service was beautiful. His friends and family spoke about him and shared stories. It was really nice to get to know him better. I feel so lucky that I got to know him. His family will be in my prayers.I went to Shawn's memorial service this morning. It was really touching and I enjoyed listening to everyone's stories. I feel so lucky to have known him. His family will always be in my prayers.RIP Shawn. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Gina M
Gold Member
If everyone could pray for my friend Shawn. He's 39 yrs old, married with a 4 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter and is dying from cancer. He was only diagnosed last November and just came home from the hospital today being told there was nothing further that could be done for him. They have him set up with hospice and are just trying to make him comfortable. My heart aches for him and his family at this truly terrible time. He just turned 39 on the 3rd of December and the thought of him dying just breaks my heart. I, unfortunately, haven't seen him in quite some time but reconnected with him on Facebook recently (for which I'm grateful). I will find out tomorrow if I'm able to see him one last time.

I'm so hoping he can make it through Christmas so his kids can have at least one more holiday with their dad. Cancer sucks!

What a terrible and tragic thing for such a young family to have to face. I will pray for peace and strength for him and for those he loves, family and friends certainly included. It is never easy to lose a loved one, and I hope he makes the most of whatever time he has left with his wife and children so they have amazing memories of him to carry with them.

I will pray for Shawn and his family. I hope he is able to have the best possible Christmas with his family before he dies. Hospice is wonderful and can help the family cope.

Oh Gina I'm so sorry things have deteriorated with him. I'll be praying for him and his family. You're right-cancer does suck. Man, and his poor family.:(

Shawn and his dear family will be my prayers and thoughts.

This is so horrible I will be praying for shawn and his family. And I agree cancer does sucks.

He and his family will be in my prayers.

more prayers for Shawn and his family.

Sending prayers to him and his family.

Sadly, my friend Shawn passed away this morning. I wasn't able to see him but will go to the service on Monday or Tuesday. My one friend was able to tell him that I'd been thinking about him. I'm glad he's not in pain anymore but so sad for his family.

Thank you for the update...I know it's sad news, but at least he's not in pain. Now we will pray again for strength and peace for his family.

His family will be in my prayers. It must be difficult to lose a loved one during the holidays.

I'm sorry Gina, his family will be in my prayers.

Thanks everyone - I appreciate the prayers. I can't stop thinking about him and his family - I just remember what a sweet nice guy he was.

I'm so sorry, Gina. His family will be in my prayers.

This is so sad. His family will continue to be in my prayers.

Oh gosh, I'm am so sad for his family. I will be praying for them.

I went to Shawn's service this morning - it was very nice. A lot of people got up and spoke about him and told stories - I really enjoyed listening to them. I really can't believe he is gone - I found some old pictures from years past and got to see some old friends today. We are going to get together soon as we've put it off for too long. We don't want to see each other only in bad times. I really cherish my friends and family even more. I know Shawn is an angel watching over us all.

What is "Prayers for My Friend Shawn and His Family"?

"Prayers for My Friend Shawn and His Family" is a community-led initiative to offer prayers and support to Shawn and his family during a difficult time.

Who can participate in "Prayers for My Friend Shawn and His Family"?

Anyone who wishes to show their support and offer prayers for Shawn and his family can participate in this initiative.

How can I submit a prayer for Shawn and his family?

You can submit a prayer by leaving a comment on the designated post on our Pampered Chef Facebook page. Alternatively, you can also send your prayer via email to our customer service team.

Is there a specific deadline for submitting prayers?

There is no specific deadline for submitting prayers. We encourage everyone to continue sending prayers and support for as long as needed.

How can I stay updated on Shawn and his family's situation?

We will provide updates on Shawn and his family's situation through our Pampered Chef social media channels and email updates to those who have submitted prayers. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen