• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray Today for My Friend Roy & His Daughter.

In summary, the best way to help Roy and his daughter is to simply pray for them. Specific prayers can include healing, strength, comfort, peace, guidance, and wisdom for their doctors and caregivers. You can also share this prayer request with others and stay updated on their progress through asking Roy or joining a prayer group. Additionally, offering practical help such as meals, errands, and emotional support can also be beneficial, but it is important to respect their wishes and boundaries during this difficult time.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Roy is the husband of my friend Michelle, who died of breast cancer on New Year's Day 2006.

Roy's mom had also died of breast cancer when he was 12 - right around Christmas time.

Last night, Roy's dad was found dead on his kitchen floor - right now, everything points to a massive heart attack.

Roy has had so much loss in his life, and he is very angry with God. He also has a 6 yr. old daughter, Kyley, who is dealing with another big loss at a young age. Please keep them in your prayers this weekend.

This is so sad. I'll be praying for him and his daughter.

Oh Becky, that family did not need this! Praying that your husband can be a good support to him right now! Help him focus on that wonderful little girl.

Becky, I am so sorry. I'll keep this family in prayer.

How tragic. I'll be praying.

Becky, a lot is going on in your life right now. I'll keep you in my prayers.

I will be praying for them. How sad.

Becky, I will be praying for Roy, and his daughter, family and for you and your DH as well. I just pray that God would comfort everyone through this!!!

I will keep Roy and his DD in my prayers. I can see how this much loss can make him so angry with God. I pray that your DH can help him walk through this.

I pray that God's comfort surrounds them all and gives them the peace they need.

Sending prayers!

1. How can I help Roy and his daughter through prayer?

The best way to help is to simply pray for them. You can also offer your support and let them know you are there for them if they need anything.

2. What specific prayers should I say for Roy and his daughter?

You can pray for healing, strength, comfort, and peace for both Roy and his daughter. You can also pray for guidance and wisdom for their doctors and caregivers.

3. Can I share this prayer request with others?

Yes, please feel free to share this prayer request with others who may also want to pray for Roy and his daughter. The more people praying, the better.

4. How can I stay updated on Roy and his daughter's progress?

You can ask Roy or his family members for updates, or you can join a prayer group or community that regularly updates and prays for those in need.

5. Is there anything else I can do besides praying?

You can also offer practical help, such as bringing meals, running errands, or simply being there to listen and offer emotional support. However, please respect their wishes and boundaries during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
micocina
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • raebates