• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Praying for Mike's Recovery: Help Support Our Friend in His Battle for Life

he is off of the high oxygen and is feeling a bit more comfortable. He is still in ICU, but they are hopeful that he will be brought home soon. He is also feeling a bit more anxious, so I will be leaving to get the nurse. Please continue to pray for him and his family.My love and prayers are with Mike and Kelly during this difficult time.Please keep us updated on Mike's condition.I am so sorry to hear of your friend's condition. Prayers are going up for him and his family.I'll be praying for him and his family as well.I am going to keep my friend and his family in my thoughts.My thoughts and prayers are with Mike
I am so sorry to hear this latest update. I had hoped, and prayed that he would be ok. Please give the family my condolences. :(

<h2>1. What is the latest update on Mike's condition?</h2><p>The latest update on Mike's condition is that he is currently in ICU with 2 different types of pneumonia and is fighting for his life.</p><h2>2. When did Mike have his bone marrow transplant?</h2><p>Mike had his bone marrow transplant in April.</p><h2>3. How has Mike been doing since his bone marrow transplant?</h2><p>Mike has been struggling since his bone marrow transplant, but there were signs of improvement before he was hospitalized with pneumonia.</p><h2>4. How can I support Mike and his family during this difficult time?</h2><p>You can support Mike and his family by keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. You can also reach out to them with words of encouragement and offer any practical help they may need.</p><h2>5. Is there anything specific that Mike's wife, Kelly, needs during this time?</h2><p>At this time, Kelly needs prayers for strength and support as she stands by Mike's side. She also needs prayers for their 5-year-old daughter, who is facing the possibility of losing her father.</p>

1. What is the latest update on Mike's condition?

The latest update on Mike's condition is that he is currently in ICU with 2 different types of pneumonia and is fighting for his life.

2. When did Mike have his bone marrow transplant?

Mike had his bone marrow transplant in April.

3. How has Mike been doing since his bone marrow transplant?

Mike has been struggling since his bone marrow transplant, but there were signs of improvement before he was hospitalized with pneumonia.

4. How can I support Mike and his family during this difficult time?

You can support Mike and his family by keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. You can also reach out to them with words of encouragement and offer any practical help they may need.

5. Is there anything specific that Mike's wife, Kelly, needs during this time?

At this time, Kelly needs prayers for strength and support as she stands by Mike's side. She also needs prayers for their 5-year-old daughter, who is facing the possibility of losing her father.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies