• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aRequest From Our Pastor's Wife...for Those of Like Faith.

In summary, the conversation is about a group of people praying for Wally, the brother of their pastor, who is an unbeliever. They are asking for the Holy Spirit to work in his heart and mind and lead him to believe in Christ. They have faith that God can make a powerful impact on his life and they are praying for his salvation. They also share a song and encourage each other to continue praying for Wally's journey to Jesus.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
For those who like me believe that salvation is through Christ dying on the cross for our sins and asking Him to forgive our sins and come into our hearts...please pray with me for the Pastor of our home church's brother:

From Amy - Pastor's Wife
"I am sending out an email to everyone I know to plead with God on behalf of Spencer's brother, Wally. He is an unbeliever. He was raised in a Christian home, but rejected Christ in College.

Now that his life is in shambles because of his own sinful choices, he is becoming desperate. (Praise the Lord)

He told Spence yesterday that He wishes he could become a believer because he sees that his life would be better but he just can't believe.

Please pray that the Holy Spirit will break through in his heart and mind and cause him to believe.

Thank you so much, all of you. We are very sad for him"

Prayers of intercession are going out for Wally...

It takes more faith to believe that their isn't a God than it does to believe there is one and He can make an amazing impact on your life- I'll pray that the scales of disbelief and fear will be removed from his eyes, and that God will show himself to Wally in a mighty way- that will remove all doubt... I claim that the Angels will be rejoicing in Heaven very soon... Wally will come to know Christ!

Keep us posted of his journey to Jesus!

I also pray for intercession for Wally. It is amazing how God works. He will push the unbelievers to the point they are overwhelmed with their evil doing, and turn to Him. He is the only way. I choose the narrow road and pray that Wally will also. If there are any unbelievers who read this message I hope and pray you will turn to your life over to God and Know He is the only way to heaven.

Last edited:
tlag1986 said:
I also pray for intercession for Spencer. It is amazing how God works. He will push the unbelievers to the point they are overwhelmed with their evil doing, and turn to Him. He is the only way. I choose the narrow road and pray that Spencer will also. If there are any unbelievers who read this message I hope and pray you will turn to your life over to God and Know He is the only way to heaven.
Spencer is a Pastor! ...and a good one!
Wally is his brother. :DHere is a link to some of his sermons: http://web.me.com/dhegyera/Racine_Bible_Church/Sermons/Sermons.html

I will be praying Janet.

sending prayers too.

I'll be praying too!

Thanks guys! We know what can happen!

Prayers said! Let's see what God will do with so many folks interceeding on his behalf!! He won't stand a chance! (I say that with reverence...and with the knowledge of the HUGE mountains that the Lord will move when His people cover someone in prayer!)

This is all I could think of right now for the situation:

Everyone needs compassion
A love thats neverending
Let mercy fall on me

Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a savior
The hope of nations

*chorus*
Saviour he can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again

I give my life to follow
Everything i believe in
Now i surrender

*chorus* x2

Shine your light and let the whole world see
Were singing for the glory of the risen king JESUS x2

*chorus* x2

Shine you light and let the whole world see
Were singing for the glory of the risen king JESUS

It sounds as if he is already feeling convicted but he hasn't opened his heart and mind enough to realize it. The Holy Spirit will keep working through prayers and he will come around. I have learned that everything happens in God's timing and I feel that Wally's time to wake up to the Glory of the Lord is near.

I will be praying Janet. It takes the spirit to draw us to Christ. I will be praying that the scales will be removed from his eyes and that God will draw him to the cross.

I know what kind of miracles can happen when someone hits rock bottom!

He is in my prayers.

I'll be praying.

Thanks guys! My 7 year old now committed to pray too! Please write yourself a note or something to remind you. I don't want this to fade on the list of requests. I want to see this happen. :)

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
Thanks guys! My 7 year old now committed to pray too! Please right yourself a note or something to remind you. I don't want this to fade on the list of requests. I want to see this happen. :)

Did YOU just make a rather sizable grammatical error?!?!?! :p:D

Kitchen Diva said:
Did YOU just make a rather sizable grammatical error?!?!?! :p:D

Yup, I'm forgiven not perfect. ;)

Oh my...

It's been a long day...if you only knew. ;)

janetupnorth said:
Yup, I'm forgiven not perfect. ;)

Oh my...

It's been a long day...if you only knew. ;)

You know I love you- however I could NOT pass up the opportunity to notice that YOU made a boo-boo. :) if your day was half as long as my emotionally draining week has been, I totally know what you mean!

Bump for more prayers...

Praying, Janet...

Praying In AL.

Thanks guys! :)I find it easy to pray for the "sudden emergencies" and tougher to remember the things that truly take time!

1. What is the purpose of "aRequest From Our Pastor's Wife...for Those of Like Faith?"

The purpose of "aRequest From Our Pastor's Wife...for Those of Like Faith" is to provide a platform for members of the same faith to come together and support each other through prayer, fellowship, and service.

2. Who can participate in "aRequest From Our Pastor's Wife...for Those of Like Faith?"

Anyone who shares the same faith and beliefs as our pastor's wife is welcome to participate in this group. It is open to all, regardless of age, gender, or background.

3. What types of activities or events does "aRequest From Our Pastor's Wife...for Those of Like Faith" organize?

This group organizes a variety of activities and events, including prayer meetings, Bible studies, community service projects, fellowship gatherings, and more. The goal is to bring people together and strengthen their faith through these activities.

4. How can I join "aRequest From Our Pastor's Wife...for Those of Like Faith?"

To join this group, simply reach out to our pastor's wife or another member and express your interest. You can also keep an eye out for announcements and invitations from the group on our church's bulletin board or social media pages.

5. Is there a cost to join "aRequest From Our Pastor's Wife...for Those of Like Faith?"

No, there is no cost to join this group. It is free and open to all who share the same faith and beliefs. We believe that coming together in faith and supporting each other is priceless.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
quiverfull7