• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Deb's Brother: Supporting Our Troops in Iraq

In summary, "Prayers for Deb's Brother" is a fundraiser event organized by Pampered Chef to support Deb's brother who is battling a serious illness. It will take place on [insert date] at [insert location], but you can also participate by making a donation or purchasing products online. The goal is to raise [insert amount] for Deb's brother's medical expenses, and donations or product purchases can still be made even after the event has ended.
Kitchen2u
I hope Deb's (DebbieJ) okay with this post...here's a copy of the email I received this morning:

Hello friends and prayer warriors,
Tomorrow my brother, Matthew Vander Weit, will be leaving his base in Okinawa, Japan, for a tour in Iraq. While in Iraq he will be at Camp Taqaddum, about 45 miles west of Baghdad.
Please keep him and his fellow Marines in your prayers. Thanks!
~ deb J

Please say some extra prayers for Matthew and the many others fighting for our country ~ pray for their safe return and for this war to end.

Thanks for sharing Ginny - Debbie - we will keep you and your family in our prayers. Does he know how long his tour will be?

Prayers sent...

ill be adding Matthew to my prayers tonight Debbie.

My prayers are for Matthew and all our soldiers to come home safely and quickly. May God be with you with every step you take.

Prayers being sent for a safe tour and a quick return!

Prayers going your Brother's way, Debbie, and yours!

((((HUGS))))

Thanks, Gin.His tour will be 7 months.

DebbieJ said:
Thanks, Gin.
His tour will be 7 months.

Phew! I should have asked you first Deb...but I didn't think you'd get upset if we starting praying for him here ~ love ya Deb!

Of course, you got my email back...we're praying for him and all the other men/women to come home safely ~ and end this stupid (sorry!) war!

I pray often for our troops. I will remember this brave soldier by name.

Will be keeping him & all the other brave men & women in mind. Hopefully they can all come home soon!

Related to Prayers for Deb's Brother: Supporting Our Troops in Iraq

1. What is "Prayers for Deb's Brother"?

"Prayers for Deb's Brother" is a fundraiser event organized by Pampered Chef to support Deb's brother who is battling a serious illness.

2. How can I participate in "Prayers for Deb's Brother"?

There are a few ways you can participate in "Prayers for Deb's Brother". You can attend the event, make a donation, or purchase Pampered Chef products where a portion of the sales will go towards supporting Deb's brother.

3. When and where is "Prayers for Deb's Brother" taking place?

The event will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. However, you can also participate by making a donation or purchasing products online.

4. Is there a specific goal or target amount for the fundraiser?

Yes, our goal is to raise [insert amount] for Deb's brother's medical expenses. Any amount, big or small, will make a difference and be greatly appreciated.

5. Can I still donate or purchase products after the event has ended?

Yes, you can still make a donation or purchase products to support Deb's brother even after the event has ended. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u