• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed for Teen Boy Who Broke Neck While Swimming in WI Lake

In summary, the 14-year-old boy from central Wisconsin drowned and broke his neck after diving into waves. He was revived and med-flighted to Theda Clark in Neenah, where he is in ICU. His family is receiving prayer support from friends and strangers.
Chris, my dear friend.... you know what I went through with my son so as I read through this thread tears flowed. First because I know what the mom was going through with cautious optimism. Now to see about the full recovery to filled my heart with joy for the whole family. It was long road I am sure but I am so happy for them.

What a great friend you are and all those that prayed - look what you did. It is such a wonderful thing!

What wonderful news! Thanks for sharing with us. Praise God for His continued blessings.

laurichef said:
Prsyers going up.....

Kitchen2u said:
More prayers coming . . .

He's doing good girls! This thread was posted over a year ago, and Chris was giving us a full recovery praise report! Praise God, again!! So, tell God a thank you prayer, He loves those!:angel:

<H2>1. How did the accident happen?</H2><p>The accident happened while the 14-year-old boy was swimming and diving into waves in a lake in central Wisconsin. He somehow dove into the lake and broke his neck.</p><H2>2. How did he get rescued?</H2><p>The boy's little brother found him floating in the water and immediately called for help. Fortunately, there were nurses and doctors on the beach who were able to perform CPR and revive him. </p><H2>3. How is he doing now?</H2><p>After being med-flighted to Theda Clark in Neenah and undergoing several hours of surgery, he is currently in the ICU. He is semi-conscious, but it is too soon for the doctors to determine the extent of his injuries.</p><H2>4. What can we do to help?</H2><p>Please keep the Bingen Family, who are located in Brownsville, WI, in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Any positive energy and support is greatly appreciated.</p><H2>5. Is there any update on his condition?</H2><p>As of now, there is no update on the boy's condition. The doctors are still monitoring him closely and it will take some time to determine any lasting damage. Please continue to keep him and his family in your prayers.</p>

1. How did the accident happen?

The accident happened while the 14-year-old boy was swimming and diving into waves in a lake in central Wisconsin. He somehow dove into the lake and broke his neck.

2. How did he get rescued?

The boy's little brother found him floating in the water and immediately called for help. Fortunately, there were nurses and doctors on the beach who were able to perform CPR and revive him.

3. How is he doing now?

After being med-flighted to Theda Clark in Neenah and undergoing several hours of surgery, he is currently in the ICU. He is semi-conscious, but it is too soon for the doctors to determine the extent of his injuries.

4. What can we do to help?

Please keep the Bingen Family, who are located in Brownsville, WI, in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Any positive energy and support is greatly appreciated.

5. Is there any update on his condition?

As of now, there is no update on the boy's condition. The doctors are still monitoring him closely and it will take some time to determine any lasting damage. Please continue to keep him and his family in your prayers.

Back