• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Opportunity for Friend, and Request

In summary, Joe Basile is a good friend of my friend's and he is looking to use his role on LA Ink as an opportunity to share his faith. His wife and family recently moved to Los Angeles to start a church, and he has been called to minister to "stars" in the area. He and Cat will be doing his tattoo tomorrow. Last week, he had to go in for the "test shots" and tell his story, and then they presented it to all of the artists. Cat wanted it, so he is very excited.
mrssyvo
A good friend of mine has been asked to be on LA Ink, to get a tattoo, and he is looking to use it as an opportunity to share his faith. He and his wife and family moved to LA in January, to start a church in the Brentwood area (they are church planters) and he has been called to minister to the "star" community. Please pray that God uses him, and gives him the words to say. Cat will be doing his tattoo. He is having it done tomorrow. Last week, he had to go in for the "test shots" and tell his story, and then they presented it to all of the artists, and they decide if they want to do the story, and who wants to do it. Cat wanted it !!!!!

Last edited:
My DH would just die to have Cat do his tatoo he wants. That is so awesome!

What an awesome opportunity to have one of the best tatoo artists in the country do his tatoo!

not only an awesome opportunity to have an amazing artist but an awesome opportunity to share his faith. let us know when the episode airs. id love to see it.

How interesting...I for one wouldn't get one...but that's me. If you're going to get one, why not pick a great artist! ...and I hope the story has some impact!

That is so super exciting! I will be so excited to hear the stories of what is to come from planting his seeds of Jesus to the staff at LA Ink, and to those that watch it!

Once I find out when it is airing, I will let you know. His name is Joe Basile. I met him several years ago, when he started a church in Lombard, reaching the 18-30 year olds, he has tattoo's, and at the time had weird hair, etc- in an effort to reach the streeet kids. He graduated from Trinity International Bible college, in Deerfield, IL- So he is a pastor, and he has such a heart for people, and will be obedient to what God has called him to do. In fact, he and his wife used our lakehouse here in Cedar Lake, for their vacation last Summer (before we moved here full-time), and it was while he was here that God called him to LA to plant a church.

mrssyvo said:
Once I find out when it is airing, I will let you know. His name is Joe Basile. I met him several years ago, when he started a church in Lombard, reaching the 18-30 year olds, he has tattoo's, and at the time had weird hair, etc- in an effort to reach the streeet kids. He graduated from Trinity International Bible college, in Deerfield, IL- So he is a pastor, and he has such a heart for people, and will be obedient to what God has called him to do. In fact, he and his wife used our lakehouse here in Cedar Lake, for their vacation last Summer (before we moved here full-time), and it was while he was here that God called him to LA to plant a church.

I know where Trinity is... ;)
...and Ed Debevic's...we would go there to meet Trinity friends.

My SIL and a few other of my friends attended there. :)

How cool! I love watching that show - no tats for me, but I like seeing what other people choose.

I'll be praying. I have friends who are planning a ministry outreach involving tattoos, piercings, and the people who have them.

What an amazing opportunity God has placed before him! I pray that God uses this to minister to the workers at the shop, to those who see the show, and to those "stars" that he comes in contact with while in LA!

I can't wait to see the show, let us know when you find out the details, and what he thinks after his tattoo is done!

Very cool! Let us know when it airs!

I love that show. Can't wait to see it when it airs.

Several years ago, I worked with a guy that was pretty well covered in tattoos all over his arms and up his neck. I thought to myself that he seemed such a nice guy and how I could witness to him. One day he came in my office and started talking about how much he loved Jesus. I looked at him and told him I needed to apologize to him because I judged him by his tattoos. We had a lot of good talks while I was there. He told me that he could reach people that would not even talk to "nice church people" because they could identify with his tattoos. 4-1/2 years ago, my daughter started dating a wonderful young man who became my SIL 3 years ago last August. He has two beautiful tattoos, one on each biccip, of crosses. When I asked Ali about them after he showed them to me, she said, "Mom, they are so beautiful and show his love for Jesus!" I pray that this young man reached the people on the show. My SIL watches it sometimes so let us know when this young man will be on. I pray that he will be able to speak his message without "Hollywood editing"!

1. What is the "Exciting Opportunity for Friend" all about?

The "Exciting Opportunity for Friend" is a referral program offered by Pampered Chef where you can share the love for our products with your friends and earn rewards for it.

2. How does the referral program work?

To participate in the referral program, you can invite your friends to shop on our website using a unique referral link. When your friend makes a purchase using that link, you will earn rewards that can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

3. Are there any limitations to the referral program?

No, there are no limitations to the number of friends you can refer or the number of rewards you can earn. The more friends you refer, the more rewards you can earn.

4. Can I refer friends who already have a Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can refer friends who already have a Pampered Chef account. They just need to make a purchase using your referral link for you to earn rewards.

5. How can I track my referrals and rewards?

You can track your referrals and rewards by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Rewards" tab. There, you will be able to see a breakdown of your referrals and rewards earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • baychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies