• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice Needed on Biz Opportunity

This way you are getting the product for your efforts as well.SandiYou may want to just treat him like a host. Have him provide the food, and get people there. If he is responsible for the food he will me more likely to want people there b/c he is out the money for the goodies, as opposed to not being partial either way. This way you are getting the product for your efforts as well.
sandilou
Silver Member
A fellow called me earlier in the week and is putting together a new store with local goods and vendors. He wondered if I was allowed to have products in stock in his store. I told hime no, we weren't allowed to do that. Then he wondered if I could possibly do a demo a week, say on Wednesday. WOW! This seems like a wonderful opportunity. I'm going to meet w/ him tomorrow to discuss this further. I know that there will have to be something in it for him. What would you offer? 10%? I would love to hear any ideas/thoughts you might have concerning all aspects of this offer.

TIA,
Sandi

sandilou said:
A fellow called me earlier in the week and is putting together a new store with local goods and vendors. He wondered if I was allowed to have products in stock in his store. I told hime no, we weren't allowed to do that. Then he wondered if I could possibly do a demo a week, say on Wednesday. WOW! This seems like a wonderful opportunity. I'm going to meet w/ him tomorrow to discuss this further. I know that there will have to be something in it for him. What would you offer? 10%? I would love to hear any ideas/thoughts you might have concerning all aspects of this offer.

TIA,
Sandi

I don't know all the details, but it seems like it's a lot of work for you and the potential pay out could be zilch. I'd maybe offer once a month or something.

Once a month may be more attractive to peoople- like playing a little hard to get.

Keep in mind, he may be just trying to draw traffic to his store, which you may be able to do with monthly demos! Find out what he's looking for before you offer him anything!

You guys are right --once/week would get old and I bet the interest would wear out.

Sandi

I agree with once a month. And definatly see what he is looking for before you offer him anything. 10% is roughly half of what you make... could you offer him 5% and the host benifits? Or maybe do the 10% and you keep the host benifits. Although really you would need to hit the $150 to even submit it as a seperate show and get host benifits. I guess just see what he is looking for and make sure to give out your business card to everyone. I would even do somthing like up like a post card size that list the breakdown of the host rewards program to hand out since it may be so hard to go over that in detail with people passing. Either way I hope it works out amazingly for you. What an awesome opportunity.

I work with a photographer. I have offered her product based on show sales of shows she refers. $20 in product for a $300 show and $10 in additional product for each $200 over the initial $300.

You may want to just treat him like a host. Have him provide the food, and get people there. If he is responsible for the food he will me more likely to want people there b/c he is out the money for the goodies, as opposed to not being partial either way.

What is the best way to approach potential customers for my biz opportunity?

The best way to approach potential customers for your biz opportunity is by first identifying your target audience and understanding their needs and interests. You can then reach out to them through various channels such as social media, networking events, or through referrals from satisfied customers. It is also important to have a clear and concise pitch that highlights the unique benefits of your biz opportunity.

How can I stand out from competitors in the market?

To stand out from competitors in the market, it is important to have a unique selling proposition (USP) that sets your biz opportunity apart from others. This could be in the form of a special product or service, a different approach to marketing, or exceptional customer service. It is also important to continuously innovate and adapt to changing market trends to stay ahead of competitors.

What are some effective marketing strategies for my biz opportunity?

Some effective marketing strategies for your biz opportunity include creating a strong online presence through social media and a professional website, utilizing email marketing to reach potential customers, networking with other businesses and individuals in your industry, and offering promotions or discounts to attract new customers. It is also important to regularly track and analyze the results of your marketing efforts to make necessary adjustments.

How can I effectively manage and grow my team?

To effectively manage and grow your team, it is important to have clear communication and expectations, provide training and support, and recognize and reward their hard work. Encouraging a positive and collaborative work environment can also help motivate and retain team members. Regular team meetings and performance reviews can also help identify areas for improvement and set goals for growth.

What are some key factors to consider before investing in a biz opportunity?

Some key factors to consider before investing in a biz opportunity include the demand for the product or service, the competition in the market, the initial investment and ongoing costs, the potential for growth and profitability, and the support and resources provided by the company. It is important to thoroughly research and evaluate the opportunity before making a decision to invest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KellyTheChef