• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Bridal Registry and A Friend in Need: My Story

In summary, Milkangel has successfully started her own business and is looking to expand. She has been successful in finding contacts through booths and through her guests. She is also looking to become a director.
milkangel
jut got my first bridal registry and the wedding date is in august. And I talked to a gal that wants to join the pc family but she is having a hard time with the death of her mom which was 3 months ago so we jsut pencled in a dat for dec and i am hoping shewill keep it and se is doing better we talkd for over an hour ysterday. but i know she really wants to join pc family. so pray for her. thanks. i am still so happy to have this result in just a few phone calls. one booked in jan.

That is great..congrats..and I will keep her in my prayers

her joining will help her.. It's helped me, I joined about 14 months after losing my wife. helped keep me occupied and active.

Wahooooo indeed! Congrats milkangel! I love that your biz is thriving and that you have found your groove!

May I ask what helped turn things around? It would help a couple of my teammates.

well i jst keept going and finding booths. booths is where i get most of my leads from. i never gave up even tho so eany times i wanted to becuse it was ot happening. but i based my biz on the lord above.

my new goal isto be a director by july. i know i will have one and she is very excted to start. she has done other ds befor and she sold pretty good than so i knowshe will be good at this. just wating for a good time for her. so now i need to get 3 more. and sales have ben good the pst 2 months over 1200 each month but dec goes down a bit. ad ideas?

do any of you send out cards from merrill. and what do you send them for?

Thanks for sharing milkangel, and serious kudos for working through the bumps in the road. I've never used any Merill cards...you could probably recreate them cheaper via Vistaprint or Office Depot.

I would go back to anyone who has ordered, rescheduled or shown maybe interest. Call them up and offer them the chance to host a show. :)

Booths are a great way to find contacts...you may also consider building a connection with your guests for future biz.

Wishing you much success! Keep up the great work, chica!

It is great to see you posting so many successes lately. I remember reading before when you were struggling. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

1. What is the "New Bridal Registry" feature?

The "New Bridal Registry" feature is a convenient way for engaged couples to create a wishlist of Pampered Chef products they would like to receive as wedding gifts. This makes it easy for friends and family to purchase the perfect gifts for the happy couple.

2. How do I create a bridal registry?

To create a bridal registry, simply visit our website and click on the "Bridal Registry" tab. From there, you can easily create a registry by following the prompts and selecting your desired products. You can also add items to your registry at any time.

3. Can I add non-Pampered Chef products to my bridal registry?

Unfortunately, our bridal registry feature only allows for Pampered Chef products to be added. However, we offer a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any newlywed couple.

4. What is "A Friend in Need: My Story"?

"A Friend in Need: My Story" is a special program where we donate a portion of the sales from specific products to support those in need. Each product in this program has a unique story behind it, and your purchase not only benefits you but also makes a positive impact on someone else's life.

5. How can I support "A Friend in Need: My Story"?

To support "A Friend in Need: My Story," simply purchase any of the participating products and a portion of the sales will automatically go towards the chosen cause. You can also spread the word and help us make a bigger impact by sharing the stories behind the products with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clover71199
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies